• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Harry Bullocks

President⭐⭐
In the middle of a night shift and just wondering (early days I know), but are many of us planning on going to Wycombe on the 13th?

They appear to average 3,500-4,000 in total for their home games...be good if we took "a few" to cheer the team on :thumbsup:

I can't recall pre-ordering tickets last season so am assuming that we paid on the door - possible?......

Considered a 'local one' for us these days. Between 12 and 15 hundred I reckon

I think we took about 850 last season (and the crowd was only 3,500) so hopefully a few more this time. But as its less 2 weeks before Christmas is not a great time money wise for some people.

We start a run of 'local' away games now Wycombe, Cambridge, Northampton, Oxford, Portsmouth, Stevenage, Wimbledon & Dagenham so will be good to see some higher numbers at some of these games. We only have one longish away game during those games and that's Shrewsbury at the start of Feb.

If you're coming to Wycombe on the 13th then The White Horse will as usual have some pretty stunning exotic dancers from 12.30. Usual £1 in the pot principle, plus lap dances. Plenty of lagers, SKY and BT Sport on the tellies and a great atmosphere - we're the 'away fans' pub in these parts. No admission charge, but everyone has to be over 18. The pub is about a mile from the town centre on the main A40 going west towards the ground: leave the M40 junction 4 and follow signs to the town centre, then pick up the A40 at the bottom of the big hill. Some parking, more nearby. Look forward to seeing everyone again!

Back