• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Up the Shrimpers

Life President
Last edited:
Where is this money coming from ron? Brilliant by the club, Sods law i bought my train ticket a month ago!

only downside to this is we never perform Infront of big crowds!! Hopefully we can change that, looking forward to this

I don't think we will take 2000, maybe 1600-1800, so here's to proving me wrong!:smile:

brilliant news and will make sure i go, any saving b4 xmas is always well received.
What coach do we have to book? going from Shoebury if poss?

brilliant news and will make sure i go, any saving b4 xmas is always well received.
What coach do we have to book? going from Shoebury if poss?

Coaches only going from Roots Hall departing at 10.30am. I would imagine if you have already booked on Trust or SZ coaches then their pick up points will be o.k.

Coaches only going from Roots Hall departing at 10.30am. I would imagine if you have already booked on Trust or SZ coaches then their pick up points will be o.k.

Sounds good, i havent booked yet as wasnt going but with the saving i can go.
i will call the club shop tomorrow RE coach.

Already got my train tickets which is a bummer but what a great gesture from the club. Top effort, well done to everyone involved :thumbsup:

Yeah just saw that, nevertheless I'm at work all week so getting said refund will be problematic, and ringing box office isn't viable. I'm still first in the queue for JPT Wembley tickets!

Number 2 in the queue, answered within 3 mins, tickets purchased and booked onto the coach. Good work Southend United

Back