• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

sufcjoe

Members
Ok easier said than done but let's try and forget wembley, on Saturday the boys need us more than ever, will be a tough game we need to turn out in force. If we can take 30,000 to wembley we can take 1500 to Wycombe.

This is my first away game of the season and I'm looking forward to it even more after last night. Any pub recommendations near the ground?

Let's hope that last nights result will attract some more fans to the upcoming away games! Need to all get behind the team and help them push for promotion for the rest of the season! COYB

Quite excited about Saturday. Not sure about 1500 but I'd like to think 600 or 700. Well my son and I will be there.

Nice little ground to be fair, and they do a killer breakfast roll just outside the ground

Are you mad? I suspect that I'll be smiling at random strangers for weeks :smile:

No change there then! :smile:

Been to Wycombe quite a few times and normally drink in the town centre and then get a cab to the ground at about 2:30.

Think there's a Wetherspoons called The Falcon if you're after a cheap pint.

It's been an expensive week or so having 3 home games in a row so I expect a lot of people to give it a miss because of that reason.

Would also be nice if we got a few more at HOME games too, so our the club can gain from the ticket sales..

Will PS rest some of the players? Philips and Barker probably need to go back on the treatment table so that means Cresswell and Straker (who was perhaps unlucky to lose his place) back in. Hurst still recovering from that virus so he might be rested and replaced with Mayor. One of Spillane/Laird will come back in

Team I'd like to see starting:
Smith
Clohessy Cresswell Prosser Straker
Leonard Lund Laird/Spillane Mayor
Harris Eastwood (if now both fully fit a chance to see what they can do together again)

Subs Corr, Assombalonga, Reeves, Laird/Spillane, Hurst, Barker (what a bench!)

Maybe if Corr is OK after his mammoth effort, him starting with Harris or Eastwood on the bench

Agreed that I'd like to see some of our players rested after yesterday. I'd go with:

Smith
Clohessy - Cresswell - Prosser - Straker
Reeves - Woodyard - Spillane - Mayor
Eastwood - Harris

Subs: Bentely - Coughlan - Hurst - Leonard - Lund - Corr - Assombalonga​

Let the injured players rest up. We need them in the long run. Plenty of options on the bench as well so I'd go for something similar to that.

Smith

Clohessy
Straker
Prosser
Cresswell

Reeves
Hurst
Lund
Spillane

Corr
Eastwood

I'll be in the home section, first time since Spurs away. I have a mate who goes to the same uni and his one demand for a lift is I sit in the home end. Very reluctant but better than a five hour train journey

Could be a tricky 90 minutes or so ........ after the Lord Mayor's Show and all that.

It is difficult to believe that they are only 5 points below us - could be a tough, tough game.

I would expect to see some fresh legs in midfield and perhaps Freddy up front.

Back