• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wycombe takeover

From Ornstein's piece:

A deal agreed between Couhig and the supporters’ trust which owns the League One club — Wycombe Wanderers Trust — will be made available on October 15 for inspection by Legacy Members (a group of about 800 people within the Trust). That marks the start of a two-week window for members to vote on the proposal, which requires 75 per cent approval if Couhig is to become majority shareholder.

Can't see us needing to wait on this then

Theory no. 724

Maybe Larsson doesn't understand how the Bank of HMRC works and wants to see the winding up petition dismissed on Wednesday before signing ?

The fact that we will probably be back there in a few weeks time ......shhhhhh

Anyway if he's worried about that then you pay us to come Henrik, you know it makes sense.

Imagine if Ainsworth gets the Millwall job and brings his own back room team and Barrett leaves. Maybe Ron will re consider and go for Barrett

Imagine if Ainsworth gets the Millwall job and brings his own back room team and Barrett leaves. Maybe Ron will re consider and go for Barrett

Tbh I don't think my imagination tank has anything left in it at this point !

I only know what I've read on here, but again it ties in with the imagination that others have at the moment, and maybe some people are clinging on to the hope that big change is coming.

It seems very similar to how everyone jumped on the Taylor Moore bandwagon every time he posted something on Instagram!

I didn't. I was in the Sam Hart camp.

Back