• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

X Factor Sweepstake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
I thought I would test the water with this idea. We do the apprentice every year and I know people enjoy a cheeky bet and the hope of winning some money and it's always good because half the money goes to the running of the zone. Not sure how this one would go down as I don't know how many people actually watch X factor but thought I would put it out there.

There would be 16 entrants £5 a go with the winner winning £40 and the rest of the money going to SZ. If I have 16 people interested I will run with this. If not then it will be scrapped. This will begin when the contestants are picked for the live finals.

I'll put £5 on some talentless "singer" to win who someone will forget with in 6 months.

Where do I claim my win?

I thought I would test the water with this idea. We do the apprentice every year and I know people enjoy a cheeky bet and the hope of winning some money and it's always good because half the money goes to the running of the zone. Not sure how this one would go down as I don't know how many people actually watch X factor but thought I would put it out there.

There would be 16 entrants £5 a go with the winner winning £40 and the rest of the money going to SZ. If I have 16 people interested I will run with this. If not then it will be scrapped. This will begin when the contestants are picked for the live finals.

X X X X

It's a NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back