• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Xmas gifts for your Missus.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
So chaps, what have you ******* your hard earned on for the missus, this xmas?

I'll start.

A pink Nintendo Dsi and a selection of games.
Some Cd's
Some Dvd's
A bottle of perfume (Marc Jacobs I think)
A cake decoration book.
A Radley bag.
Some Dior make-up.
A few other bits like lingerie, smelly stuff etc...

Bank balance looks like it's got altitude sickness at the minute!

Last edited:

I'll start.

A Nintendo Dsi and a selection of games.
Some Cd's
Some Dvd's
A bottle of perfume.
A cake decoration book.
A Radley bag (Not purchased yet, as I'm having a coronary at the prices!. If anyone knows where I can get one of these heavily discounted, let me know!)
Some Dior make-up.

I can probably get hold of a bag in a couple of days or so, if you don't mind a second-hand one. If you're lucky, it might still have some stuff in it...

As for presents, I'll probably get the old scrote a cookery book, some new scouring pads and some vagisil and anusol creams again, the filthy slag.

Kind Regards

I'll start.

Some Cd's
Some Dvd's
A cake decoration book.
A Radley bag (Not purchased yet, as I'm having a coronary at the prices!. If anyone knows where I can get one of these heavily discounted, let me know!)
Some Dior make-up.

If your gonna fork out all that, then we'd all love to have a bloke like you! lol

I can probably get hold of a bag in a couple of days or so, if you don't mind a second-hand one. If you're lucky, it might still have some stuff in it...

As for presents, I'll probably get the old scrote a cookery book, some new scouring pads and some vagisil and anusol creams again, the filthy slag.

Kind Regards

You old romantic Tarkers.

I'll start.

Some Cd's
Some Dvd's
A cake decoration book.
Some Dior make-up.

I have a friend who works at harrods with 40% discount. not sure if they sell them at harrods though!! :P
they offer bundles on the radleys website.
debenhams sell radleys.
Why spend so much on your bird?! It will never stop her moaning!! Will it ensure cleaning and cooking for another year? (or month)
Don't set standards you cannot maintain Smiffy... I am sure you have it all under control :P

Radley have an outlet at Bicester Village shopping centre near Oxford, as do gucci, mulberry and other brands - might be worth taking her there over the xmas break to choose her own bag?

Well I don't have a missus anymore but...

...my girlfriend who lives in Huddersfield is getting

a. Southend home shirt
b. The pink Southend scarf and hat
c. Southend slippers
d. a ticket for the HOME end when we go to the Galparm.

This is NOT a joke :)

Someome i know once did this little trick,

They'd not long had a baby, and the kid was still in nappies, anyway, so this guy put a soiled nappy into a box and wrapped it up. He then put that box into another, slighltly bigger box which he wrapped up. He then put that box into ANOTHER slightly larger box and wrapped it up. He did it one more time in a big box and he was set.

Apparently it caused quite a debacle on xmas day, but he reckons it was worth it to see the look on her mooey. Good times

Someome i know once did this little trick,

They'd not long had a baby, and the kid was still in nappies, anyway, so this guy put a soiled nappy into a box and wrapped it up. He then put that box into another, slighltly bigger box which he wrapped up. He then put that box into ANOTHER slightly larger box and wrapped it up. He did it one more time in a big box and he was set.

Apparently it caused quite a debacle on xmas day, but he reckons it was worth it to see the look on her mooey. Good times

That is a ***** present

I'm weighing up a trip to Paris, or a goody bag from Ann Summers. Either way, her presents become my presents and that is the key to a successful marriage.

I have long adopted this strategy. I am now officially proud to do so. Thanks I have given you some rep for this because you are correct in every political sense.

My wife's 30th Birthday present was for me to take her to New York last week, and her Xmas pressie was more spending money. So for the first time for ages i have completed my Xmas shopping early. As the rest is brought by the wife.

Back