• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yellow Laing Shirt ?

Was it 86 - 87?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Nov. 29 2004,11:52)]I now have a signed one including the following names: Super Roy, Kevin Lock, Paul Roberts, Danny O'Shea, Shane Westley, Buster Footman amongst many others.

What season was this exactly ?
84/85 I think.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Nov. 29 2004,13:32)]85-86, what do I win?
Well if you're correct you have the following choices:

a) ORMs tongue down your throat
b) The opportunity to hear, at first hand, all about ORMs extensive footballing career.
c) A guide to effective penalty taking by David Beckham.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 29 2004,13:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Nov. 29 2004,11:52)]I now have a signed one including the following names: Super Roy, Kevin Lock, Paul Roberts, Danny O'Shea, Shane Westley, Buster Footman amongst many others.

84/85 I think.
correct

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Nov. 29 2004,16:20)]
[b said:
[b said:

84/85 I think.
correct
thought so.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 29 2004,17:23)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

84/85 I think.
correct
thought so.
Strange, being as according to SUFC Database, Kevin Lock didn't join 'til Aug '85.

tounge.gif

SUFC Database.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Nov. 30 2004,09:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 29 2004,17:23)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

84/85 I think.
correct
thought so.
Strange, being as according to SUFC Database, Kevin Lock didn't join 'til Aug '85.

tounge.gif

SUFC Database.
"Hello Mr Lock... I think you are a really good footballer. I got this shirt last season, before you joined us, but would you mind signing it all the same?"

"Cheers, Mr Lock."

rock.gif

Back