• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeovil tonight...

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Tonight's game has been almost as good as a win for us. If, and still a big IF, we can beat Bristol on Friday, we'll put pressure on ALL of the other 4 teams pushing for automatics.

We're not pushing for one of two places any more, we're really pushing for one of three AND the top spot.

Come on Lads. Hold your form and we'll leave them all trailing!

UP THE SHRIMPERS!!!!

blues.gif

The door is well and truly open now, lets hope the boys have the bottle to go through it...

Guaranteed sell-out in the home ends now on Friday surely!!..

8500 odd on the cards, i dont care if we play like Kiddy as long as we win!!.

Top of the league, we're 'avin a larf!!..

laugh.gif

Also significant is Yeovil's goal difference is now only superior to ourselves by ONE goal!

Its in our hands now what with Yeovil to visit Fortress Roots Hall!
tounge.gif

lets hope the players think more of the league than the LDV. I know 100% of us want out of this sh*te division.

Yeovil have been top of the league for so long now, I doubted whether they would ever slip up, but they have and we need to ensure we make the most of it. We cannot be complacent.

I think Tilson & Brush won't allow any sentiments about the LDV trophy to get in the way of promotion to League 1 and since we reached the final at Cardiff, our lads have been superb in the league, which confirms what I have just said.

The lads will be fully focused on the LDV from Saturday morning and my advice would be to do what Newcastle did recently... take the lads to a training camp abroad somewhere and reward them for their efforts so far this season... I am sure they would come back raring to go and give us fans exactly what we are looking for.

blues.gif

Back