• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yet another free Saturday...................

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Another Saturday afternoon where we're scratching our arses with no Southend game. So what's occuring for you lot today? Non League game? Domestic stuff to do? Warming up ready for Tuesday night? Share your plans with the rest of us ShrimperZoners here.:Thumbs up:

The usual;

- Place bets

- Soccer Saturday on TV

- crack open a can

- watch bets lose

- consume remaining cans

Although to counterbalance this day of laziness, I have already taken the dogs (and the missus) on a 3-mile trek around Thorndon Country Park this morning. It’s brisk out.

Dad taxi (oh the joy) then Boreham Wood at home, my 102nd stadium.

(To qualify - must be a match on, have a stand and an admission fee).

Flying home after three weeks in sunny Agadir ready for 6 home games in the next 9 Saturdays and then a trip to Ipswich.

I am going to watch the Brentford FA cup game on BBC at 12:15. I think Dru Yearwood has been playing in the FA cup games for Brentford so might get a chance to see how he is getting on.

Sort the laundry and take it to the laundrette, watch Brentford v Leicester, have lunch, watch BBC Final Score, listen to the new Pet Shop Boys album, collect laundry, have dinner, watch EFL on Quest, maybe FA Cup highlights and then bed.

This is not definitive of course. I’m sure my other half will be involved at some stage.

Another Saturday afternoon where we're scratching our arses with no Southend game. So what's occuring for you lot today? Non League game? Domestic stuff to do? Warming up ready for Tuesday night? Share your plans with the rest of us ShrimperZoners here.:Thumbs up:

To be fair, this was always going to be a free Saturday as the Bury game had been switched to Friday night

Hi all shrimpers my wife found a cheap flight from Southend so now sitting in sunny lanzarote be will be back on Friday to watch hopper score his first hat trick of the season blue army

Back