• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You're On Sky Sports

... that fat Irish alcoholic (allegedly) Mr Ronald Whelan.

So who wants to call in with a pertinent question about Liverpool v Chelsea or a comment on Rangers 5-0 thumping in an empty San Siro (I can only hope) & then unleash a torrent of abuse about Ronnie's lack of respect for his former employers ? ? ?

Plus, Sky's ignorance of SUFC this week (as in being missed off the L1 goals round-up this morning & Wayne Gray being missed off the top scorers chart up until last night) needs to be brought to their attention.

im going to give it a go. was told by a friend who works at skysports to phone up before the show starts as they phone you back after you tell them what you want to talk about. so, tonight matthew, im going to ..... support liverpool!!
tounge.gif

anybody else

Good lad!
I thought we'd have a rush of people wishing to volunteer.
I would call myself but I can't see my 2 week old daughter staying silent for long enough to make it on air!
tounge.gif

Fair play, must be a very stressful but nonetheless rewarding time for you at present. Personally thought this thread would have more action.

Are there any specific requests anyone wishes me rant on about should i be so 'lucky' to speak to the legend himself!?

If not, keep your ears open tonight and ill report back on my future success or failure.

Back