• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You're verdict is made

You're verdict is made - It was shrek.......Now what punishment?

• Boil him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skin him

• York city season ticket and make him attend

• 3 hours with FM13

• throw him off the pier

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Burn him

• Hang draw and quarter him

• other (please state below)

• Total voters

Chris Tate SFC

Please consider this is his second offence and the witchfinder general does not look kindly upon this. Choose wisely and may the law of the witchfinders prevail!!!!
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 22 2004,08:33)]Other.

Buy him an SFC season ticket.

laugh.gif
Sunderland is a hell of a way for him to travel for a football match.....maybe a very good idea

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 22 2004,09:18)]A dirty weekend away with my mum! That will sort him out:p
Or a dirty weekend away with CS Cockles mum and sister should do the trick.

His mother loves a bit of backdoor action and his sister will suck your **** after and let you spunk in her mouth.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ April 22 2004,10:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]his sister will suck your **** after and let you spunk in her mouth.  
spit or swallow?
biggrin.gif
She swallows mate. If you dont beleive me ask the household cavalry they will back me up.

Are you sure? I thought the last time i 'done' them both his sister french kissed her mum straight after to pass the supplement's on so they could both benefit from it!
rock.gif

Put him on a desert island for a week with the Bramble brothers !

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 22 2004,10:59)]Are you sure? I thought the last time i 'done' them both his sister french kissed her mum straight after to pass the supplement's on so they could both benefit from it!
rock.gif
Oh yeah i remember now.

That was the last time i saw Brains, Tony Barker and Wayne Day.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Chris Tate SFC @ April 22 2004,08:30)]Please consider this is his second offence and the witchfinder general does not look kindly upon this. Choose wisely and may the law of the witchfinders prevail!!!!
ghostface.gif
So the Evil one must spend three hours with the fool known as FM13 Could I please have two volunteers to enforce this, maybe even a gaol owner who would be willing to lend a cell out.

ghostface.gif

Back