• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You've gotta love this!

Mr Wooly

Members
It seems our friends from East London are interested in our little parade next Sunday...

laugh.gif

Here

Be a nice little day trip for them. Bless. Hope the whether holds.

oops.gif

Bunch of *******. How sad, don't they have anything better to do with their sad lives? I don't blame them though, it's the only chance they're going to get to see a trophy locally.

One of the muppets said 'are both of their fans going down', bit rich seeing as our attendances are miles higher than theirs. I hope they get a 'warm' welcome.

Wouldn't surprise me. Have you seen the scum that comes down from London on the Airshow weekend?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ July 14 2005,21:04)]Are you a regular on there too Mr Wooly?
Speaking of knuckle-dragging Ooze, what's the latest on the neanderthal who threw you down the stairs?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sussex Shrimper @ July 14 2005,21:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ July 14 2005,21:04)]Are you a regular on there too Mr Wooly?
Speaking of knuckle-dragging Ooze, what's the latest on the neanderthal who threw you down the stairs?
Think you've mistaken me for 'Brettie Angel'! I came out of the Orient home end, fortunatley, face intact...

Be interesting to see what came of BA's culprit though...

Awwwww bless 'em! Let them come down so we can all have a laugh at them.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ July 15 2005,01:55)]
[b said:
No, just pop in and have a browse here and there. Why?
Just looking for a bit of moral support if it all goes tits up next season
biggrin.gif
I'm "shrimper" on there by the way and I'm ashamed to say I've made almost 150 posts on there now.....
rock.gif

By the way Sussex Shrimper you've definitely got the wrong man - myself and statski (somehow!) emerged unscathed from the Orient end last season despite suffering from the common ailment known as "away fans twitch" after Freddy and Wayne's goals
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ July 15 2005,21:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ July 15 2005,01:55)]
[b said:
No, just pop in and have a browse here and there. Why?
Just looking for a bit of moral support if it all goes tits up next season  
biggrin.gif
 I'm "shrimper" on there by the way and I'm ashamed to say I've made almost 150 posts on there now.....  
rock.gif
Ah I see. No problem.

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ July 15 2005,01:58)]
[b said:
[b said:
Think you've mistaken me for 'Brettie Angel'! I came out of the Orient home end, fortunatley, face intact...

The knuckle-dragger you speak of (Jason Douglas BNP candidate, and a much villified figure amongst most Orient fans in case you're interested) has been banned from the ground. I believe he has avoided criminal prosecution though. Having said this, if your drunken idiotic fan had not been quite so obvious about his presence I doubt there would have been as much trouble. Stay in your own f***ing end if you can't behave yourselves.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ July 16 2005,15:34)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

The knuckle-dragger you speak of (Jason Douglas BNP candidate, and a much villified figure amongst most Orient fans in case you're interested) has been banned from the ground. I believe he has avoided criminal prosecution though. Having said this, if your drunken idiotic fan had not been quite so obvious about his presence I doubt there would have been as much trouble. Stay in your own f***ing end if you can't behave yourselves.
mad.gif
it's down to the fact that your tin-pot ground couldn't accomodate all the visiting supporters (irrespective or whether it's being redeveloped or not)
tounge.gif

at least we don't have such problems with your fans visiting Roots Hall, as you've never yet managed to fill the away end

wink.gif

Al

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ July 16 2005,14:34)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

mad.gif
To be fair Jonny if the situarion was reversed, with our ground being redeveloped and such a limited away allocation available, there would have been plenty of O's dotted around Roots Hall among the home fans. However the point is that if you do go in the home end then you keep your mouth shout or you are asking for trouble - not excusing any violence of course, but surely if you go mouthing off in the home end when the away team scores you have to expect someone to have a pop at you?

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

mad.gif
I remember seeing plenty of your "fans" on your message board celebrating the incident at the time. Yet when one of ours offered to meet with them and sort things out (not that I'm condoning that - there's no excuse for violence, full-stop) they put away their Burbery mousemats and reverted to being snivelling little netcops.

Still, we won't have that problem next year, will we?

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

mad.gif
HA HA HA, get your facts right fool! Where you there? If not then I suggest you shut the $%&* up!

Back