• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question You are granted an evening in the pub with two celebs. Who do you choose?

Ok, lets put to one side replies like 'Katie Price, both of them' etc, or 'Glasgow Shrimper and True Blue' (sorry gents, no reason for pcking on you) etc.

Who do you think it would be great to just while away a few hours in a pub over a few beers and just have a damn good evening/laugh?

For my part I reckon Jeremy Clarkson and Boris Johnston would be quite entertaining.

Allan Lamb was on Cricket AM the other day; he seems like a great laugh. Keeping to a cricket theme, Michael Holding can come along too; loves his horse racing and I could just sit back and listen to that voice all evening.

Good thread BTW!

George Best and Alex Higgins (30 odd years ago rather than in their current form).

Piers Morgan and Jeremy Kyle. So that, when it invariably turns nasty after Sambuca #10, they're in the direct firing line.

Failing that, and continuing with the cricket theme, I dare say Swanny and Flintoff would be a good laugh. Swanny could even drive us home afterwards...

Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson.

Could be a messy one!!!

I'd like someone who is a bon viveur, maybe someone like Peter Ustinov, but then some eye candy too, so Johnny Depp would fit that bill, plus he's quite eloquent as well.

Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson.

Especially if they've got their pheromone spray. "Hello baby, i'm a love albatross".

For me it'd have to be Will Ferrell (possiby the funniest man on the planet?) and Gazza, (the biggest ****head on the planet?)

Hmm. Tough choice.

John Cusack & Phill Jupitus

Considered but decided against Gruff Rhys / Jarvis Cocker / Dave Gorman / Kevin McCloud / Douglas Coupland / Stephen Fry / Dita Von Teese

Back