• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You can take a scouser out of Liverpool

Yes, and do something about spitting on a football field too. Even the rugby players are doing it too, a horrible trend. What message does it give to kids? Don't remember Bobby Charlton spitting. Rant over, back to sleep now. COYBB

Yes, and do something about spitting on a football field too. Even the rugby players are doing it too, a horrible trend. What message does it give to kids? Don't remember Bobby Charlton spitting. Rant over, back to sleep now. COYBB

I remember Scott Malone when we had him on loan all I ever saw him do was spit! I know players do spit but he did it all the time.

While JC is an idiot and shouldn't of reacted, what is the driver doing? Filming on his phone, shouting out the window while driving with his daughter next to him on a busy road, should receive a punishment for that. You can only assume that the 'goading' has gone on for much longer than the video makes out also.

Scousers hate Mancs and vice versa. With that relationship anything is possible. Not pleasant, definitely shouldn't happen but sadly it did not surprise me. I used to work in Liverpool down on the docks road and the dislike between the two teams was absolutely frightening at times.

While JC is an idiot and shouldn't of reacted, what is the driver doing? Filming on his phone, shouting out the window while driving with his daughter next to him on a busy road, should receive a punishment for that. You can only assume that the 'goading' has gone on for much longer than the video makes out also.

The dad seems like a bit of a muppet, there's a longer video on The Mirror's website which has the aftermath of the spitting and the dad doesn't care that his daughter was spat on at all, if anything he sounds excited that he got it on video. His daughter is clearly more angry towards her dad for goading him than at JC himself and keeps yelling at him to stop winding him up. Obviously that doesn't justify what JC did but the only one that looks good out of this is the daughter.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jamie-carragher-spits-football-fan-12169442

You can dress it up as much as you want , there cannot be any excuse for spitting at someone, whoever you are IMHO.

Been suspended by Sky.

Shame, I thought he might have shown it on the MNF show tonight, using that elaborate playback machine, eliciting comments from Gary Neville like "you've got to hit the target from there" or "where did he get the power to produce an effort like that?"

Lets hope the idiot driver who was driving with his kid in his car, goading a footballer rather than concentrating on the road will be fined for dangerous driving. A total set up in these days of camera phones, social media and people being outraged over everything.

Sir Stanley is kicking off about this saying it’s disgraceful that he gets 2 months but Kirsty Gallagher (he didn’t name her by name) didn’t get anything after getting done for drink driving.

Drink driving is one of my biggest hates and I enjoy nicking people on camp for drink driving. Is a disgraceful thing to do and I am totally in agreement with Stan that is a disgrace she got away untouched.

Sir Stanley is kicking off about this saying it’s disgraceful that he gets 2 months but Kirsty Gallagher (he didn’t name her by name) didn’t get anything after getting done for drink driving.

Drink driving is one of my biggest hates and I enjoy nicking people on camp for drink driving. Is a disgraceful thing to do and I am totally in agreement with Stan that is a disgrace she got away untouched.

Funny enough my biggest hates is Blokes who slap women, whether one off or every day

UTS

Back