• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You do know Brighton are top of the Championship ?

I am mate. It just gets better and better. Have you seen our gates Nasty ?
We are averaging nearly 20k

Although I hate to admit it, I have had a begrudging admiration for Brighton since we were held back by the OB outside the Withdean years ago, us chanting the usual "does your boyfriend know you're here" to get a reply from the Brighton boys of "what's it like to shag a girl?".

I laughed so much I couldn't punch anyone.

I dislike Brighton due to the fact that theirs were the most recent away fans I have seen causing trouble at Roots Hall. But i did very much like Lee Barnard's goal in the only part of the ground visable from the away end that night at the Withdean.

You do know Spartan old chap that we really don't give a damn? We still have a pretty decent record against you in recent seasons.

Given my hatred for all things Liverpool I hope you turn them over in the Carling Cup.

Have a look at the table. I'm wetting myself here.

Gus Poyet :Worthy:

Spartan what is this all about? Is it some sort of seaside town rivalry thing or what?
Most of us would admit that Brighton is a far nicer place than Southend(I've worked in Hove and Brighton and one of my brothers used to live in Preston Park).
As far as the footy is concerned you've been down at our level for some time before your recent resurgence.Is that what hurts?Are you just gloating now?If so that's a pity, as most genuine football fans wish your team well and in our particular case, as SUFC fans, we'd hope to emulate your example by moving to a new stadium and going up the leagues again(as we've done before).

sock-puppet.jpg

It's cos our pier's longer than theirs, even if you add the crumbling wreck of the second one to the first! :winking:

Ha!I remember saying to (a rather druken)Blackpool supporter in a pub after the LVD game in Cardiff when he put a replica model of their town's 2 piers on our table, that our pier was bigger than both of theirs put together(which it is). :thumbsup:

Ha!I remember saying to (a rather druken)Blackpool supporter in a pub after the LVD game in Cardiff when he put a replica model of their town's 2 piers on our table, that our pier was bigger than both of theirs put together(which it is). :thumbsup:

You hang around with people who bring replica scale models of piers to pubs? What. A. Life.

Spartan what is this all about? Is it some sort of seaside town rivalry thing or what?
Most of us would admit that Brighton is a far nicer place than Southend(I've worked in Hove and Brighton and one of my brothers used to live in Preston Park).
As far as the footy is concerned you've been down at our level for some time before your recent resurgence.Is that what hurts?Are you just gloating now?If so that's a pity, as most genuine football fans wish your team well and in our particular case, as SUFC fans, we'd hope to emulate your example by moving to a new stadium and going up the leagues again(as we've done before).

Come off it fella you know full well why i pop over to Zone occasionally , don't be daft.

Don't know if you noticed but i hardly post nowadays and what might come as a shock to you is that i can't even be bothered to rip into certain posters anymore. That's the truth. I've had great time mauling them apart.
I've had personal threats via messages, posters logging off in tantrums, been reported countless times, it's been great trust me.

But that's it. I'm not going to bother anymore. The only thing i will say is that the moderators on here are brilliant. They let most things go. I've even tried to wind them up and they gave it back. Bloody superb so hats off for that.

I generally don't dislike anyone on here even know i made it obvious i picked on one or two as they couldn't help biting.

That's all i have to say really apart a special mention to Yorkshire Blue. Top man and thanks for replying to my pm's.

I'm not going to disappear totally as this is actually a good forum to read

Back