• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I was at the doctors surgery today picking up a prescription and got talking to the receptionist. Not sure how the conversation got round to football but it turns out that her husband is RMs driver. The receptionist was adamant that according to her husband work on Fossetts Farm will start soon (Spring?) this year. With inside information like this I felt obliged to share it with you all. I now feel considerably more confident that happiness is around the corner knowing this.:thumbsup:

Mmmmm in a doctors surgery talking about Ron Martin and listening to wild rumours - that doctor wasn't wearing a white coat was he :smiles:

I was in jacko's in Rochford and overheard Elvis saying he was booked to play the half time entertainment in August 2015 for Fossets farms season opener. Honest injun :angel:

I heard from a reliable source that Ron is ditching the stadium and planning to open a giant circus at Fossets farm where he will double up as ringmaster and head clown.

You mean moving the current one from Roots Hall? :winking:

Im not believing this for a second until someone confirms they had a clipboard.

A friend of friends wife's over heard someone say in the pub, say that the main contractor building the stadium is a company called Looney Toones INC, with the project manager apprently going by the name of Mr No Clue, Magoo, with the site supervisor being Clamerty Sam, but be advised, this is just hear say.

Snr.

May I suggest that a few of the dissenters nip down down to FF in may and borrow some of the shovels so that they can eat copious quantities of humble pie?:smile:

May I suggest that a few of the dissenters nip down down to FF in may and borrow some of the shovels so that they can eat copious quantities of humble pie?:smile:

1. It still needs to actually happen
2. Lets not forget its 8 years since approval was given, and even now we arent getting a completed stadium.

Starting work will be a huge boost, and Im hopefull that this is the time, but until he delivers a 4 sided stadium no one need eat any pie, humble or not. Mmmmmmn pie.

1. It still needs to actually happen
2. Lets not forget its 8 years since approval was given, and even now we arent getting a completed stadium.

Starting work will be a huge boost, and Im hopefull that this is the time, but until he delivers a 4 sided stadium no one need eat any pie, humble or not. Mmmmmmn pie.

You can leave the pie alone! Many more injuries and you had better be polishing your boots and preparing to unveil your legs to an unexpecting public.

Back