• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You'd think Bury had been relegated from the end of that behind the scenes video. They were on their arses! :hilarious:

Good job they can't head or shoot straight, a fantastic win could easily have been a 5-1 loss watching the videos :stunned:

That behind the scenes video reminds me of probably the worst half-time entertainment I've ever seen. What the hell was that 'band' about?

:smile::smile:.

I thought the same. Like some half p**sed street entertainment.

Think it is promoting this BL9 Festival.

And this video shows a nice perspective too.

[video=youtube;tl-j_4Yv1ZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl-j_4Yv1ZQ[/video]

What a fantastic video....really hits home what a huge night it was. Bury as a club and a team we're certainly up for it but our character and togetherness got us over the line.

Fantastic night all round

small thing, noticed they have bikes by the pitch for the subs to warm up on . Didn't realize anyone at our level did that

That behind the scenes video reminds me of probably the worst half-time entertainment I've ever seen. What the hell was that 'band' about?

LOL. I've never seen the half time entertainment get booed off the pitch before!

The half time entertainment are Sam and the womp who are currently in the charts. They were horrific

Checkout the person behind the goal celebrate when we scored....... Southend fan? Worrall fan? or clueless individual who has know idea whats going on?

Ha Ha she puts her hands in the air to celebrate looks round at everyone else and realises she got the wrong team!
Clueless individual I think!

And this video shows a nice perspective too.

[video=youtube;tl-j_4Yv1ZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl-j_4Yv1ZQ[/video]
Terrific stuff! Better than ordinary highlights, and one almost feels sorry for Bury. I said 'almost' bearing in mind that great defensive display.

Back