• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Firing little daggers of hate to...

• Total voters
I'm warming to Di Canio. I thought he'd be a disaster at this level.

Good to see that a big name get his hands dirty in league two and seems to know his stuff at lower league.

Still not impressed at the behaviour of his players when they scored though, seeing how he caught the ball when that keeper was injured to show great sportsmanship his players seem to show the opposite...

Di Canio does have a little humanity and fair play in his bones, he's just an over excitable Latino. And at least Swindon are worthy of some admiration for their style of play.

Evans has no excuse, the guy is a (I believe, proven) fraud, he's also arrogant, blinkered, foul tempered, foul mouthed, obnoxious and wears make up. And is Scottish. Whilst I can forgive that last in some people, in some, like Andy Murray and Steve "fat Eddie Izzard" Evans, it's just inexcusable.

Do I take it that you don't like him? Join the club. :winking:

Di Canio does have a little humanity and fair play in his bones, he's just an over excitable Latino. And at least Swindon are worthy of some admiration for their style of play.

Evans has no excuse, the guy is a (I believe, proven) fraud, he's also arrogant, blinkered, foul tempered, foul mouthed, obnoxious and wears make up. And is Scottish. Whilst I can forgive that last in some people, in some, like Andy Murray and Steve "fat Eddie Izzard" Evans, it's just inexcusable.

But he's Italian?!

:raspberry:

.... And breathe ....

:smile: Great rant Kay

Also for the calls to add teams to a list of hated managers ?? ... thats a bit of a silly idea isn't it :winking:

you might "hate" Evans but you can't deny he's doing a wonderful job at Crawley. Never met him or Di Canio or Sturrock for that matter so can't pass judgement on any of them - however in the spirit of the post, anyone connected with Arsenal gets for "hate" vote !!!

Myself, for so many wrong choices I have to live with,which are far to long gone.

Myself, for so many wrong choices I have to live with,which are far to long gone.
Blimey John, that's a bit deep isn't it? Don't waste your life looking back on regrets, look forward, you never know what surprises are round the corner!

Oh, and if we're putting teams in here then surely it has to be Colchester! (Sorry to their resident supporters an' all!)

I quite admire Di Canio. I mean how many former premier players (some would say a premier legend) would choose a League 2 team as their first job. Not only that but get them playing good football, make them very disciplined, and stand up to any player who threatens disharmony (the Leon Clarkes of this world). Yes he likes a moan and loves the headlines but he doesnt go about in the malicious manner that Steve Evans does.

Considering most of our fans were chanting '**** off Di Canio' for most of the night a couple of weeks back, I think he was in his right to celebrate like he did with his team and to have that arrogant 'we will win the league' swagger.

Evans on the other hand is just a horrible ****.

Tha many managers that havent signed lockwood and parlour. we would have won the prem by now.

you might "hate" Evans but you can't deny he's doing a wonderful job at Crawley. Never met him or Di Canio or Sturrock for that matter so can't pass judgement on any of them - however in the spirit of the post, anyone connected with Arsenal gets for "hate" vote !!!

If Donald Duck had the money that Fat Boy has been given he would have the Gatwick Flyers at the top of the league, watching him and his mucker during the paint pot cup match was as much fun as the match result. Shame PDC was not on line for their game on Tuesday night.

I could shake hands with PS and not bat an eyelid. As for the other two........... (not cricko and blueblood I might add):Worthy:

If Donald Duck had the money that Fat Boy has been given he would have the Gatwick Flyers at the top of the league, watching him and his mucker during the paint pot cup match was as much fun as the match result. Shame PDC was not on line for their game on Tuesday night.
If Donald Duck had the money Fat Boy has he could have got the Kursaal Flyers to the top of the league!!!

Back