• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Firing little daggers of hate to...

• Total voters

MK Shrimper

Striker
Is it;

a) Fat crook Evans.
b) Fascist Wet Spam scumbag Di 'C*ntio.
c) A.N. Other (not to include Dick Bate/Ron Martin/Sturrocks Paul & Blair/Drewe Broughton).

Last edited:
I hate Evans but think Di Canio is brilliant. He 's the guy who won't take any crap and I love the way he has Swindon playing.

I hate Evans but think Di Canio is brilliant. He 's the guy who won't take any crap and I love the way he has Swindon playing.

I hate the way he has got them playing......because its better than us :angry:

Glad to say that in my life I don't 'hate' anyone. However I do very much dislike both of them . I guess the difference is that I would go mad if we signed Evans as a manager, but could see the logic in Di canio, Especially when you consider how good we look when we are up for it , with di canio you get the feeling that the 'effort' would be every game

Don't hate anyone. Rather let our football/results do the talking and seeing our team doing well.

Di Canio does have a little humanity and fair play in his bones, he's just an over excitable Latino. And at least Swindon are worthy of some admiration for their style of play.

Evans has no excuse, the guy is a (I believe, proven) fraud, he's also arrogant, blinkered, foul tempered, foul mouthed, obnoxious and wears make up. And is Scottish. Whilst I can forgive that last in some people, in some, like Andy Murray and Steve "fat Eddie Izzard" Evans, it's just inexcusable.

Don't like either of them, but being a fascist is worse than a fraud in my book - although you could put them together and get Mussolini

Dont hate anyone, lifes too short.

Only thing that has got me angry this year was the Swindon players celebrating to our fans, which must have been instructed by PDC. Dont hate him for it, just think he is a knob.

All of these characters are just pantomime villains, none of them would mean anything if they were 17th in the league...

Back