• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tonie

Youth Team
Surely it would be better to get the young ones out on loan to get some game time,njie,chambers,auger and maybe payne, what do you guys think

Chambers, Njie and Pinnock should go for the rest of the season as they are hardly on the bench. Maybe send Payne and Auger out for a month or two.

Also I think Chambers has joined someone on loan.

I would keep payne and use is skill in the last 20mins ,,this kid I really rate needs game time in league two

I would keep payne and use is skill in the last 20mins ,,this kid I really rate needs game time in league two

I rate him too, but I don't think he's seeing enough game time currently. If we can't offer him more, we should sub him to a conference club for a month and see what happens.

I rate him too, but I don't think he's seeing enough game time currently. If we can't offer him more, we should sub him to a conference club for a month and see what happens.
Thats my point find him game time at another club, when he is stronger he will be a real prospect, he needs games

I agree. Competitive football is what a young player like Payne needs. A month in The Conference or The Ryman should help.

Of them all I think Payne needs to be playing, so I'd agree, send him out for a month or so. We can always recall him if necessary.

Think it depends if PB sees them as starters. Personally bit sad not to have seen more of Jack Payne but if you look at the midfield its no wonder really. I would like to see him go out and get some experience.

I was thinking the same thing, it would give them some much needed experience and would it not also free up a few places in the squad? I'd keep Payne as he has a role to play from the bench and this is quite a hectic and crucial stage of the season so we need bodies. It'd definitely be good for people like Njie, Auger and Pinnock to go out on loan to a Conference or Conference South/North club.

Back