• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your best CODMW2 killstreak

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Well? What is yours. Just got my pb of 20-3-0 on Rundown. Yep 0 deaths! Playing TDM, just after I prestiged. Not brilliant, but considering I just prestiged im pleased with that!

Well? What is yours. Just got my pb of 20-3-0 on Rundown. Yep 0 deaths! Playing TDM, just after I prestiged. Not brilliant, but considering I just prestiged im pleased with that!

GBJ been showing you how to do it again?

Not saying you're bullshitting about your CoD skills, but I just invited you to a private game to smash you around the park and you bottled it. Says it's own story really :)

Not saying you're bullshitting about your CoD skills, but I just invited you to a private game to smash you around the park and you bottled it. Says it's own story really :)
Haha. Unfortunately I am otherwise engaged. If your around in an hour or so I will take you up on that offer to smash me around the park!...

19's my best.

Got 32-4 on TDM yesterday, with double XP on ps3, got promoted 3 times from 18-21 with that!

Think mine is 11. I'm pretty crap, more of a team player than camper!

best is 17, i seem to get 15 or 16 a lot but never more than that!! Only a level 50 and not been playing for long so hopefully improve on that soon

I boast a pant-wetting 57 killstreak, and my top score is 139-22, Kill/Death of 1.93 and i've dropped 23 nukes. And my kill ranking is 70k which puts me in the top 1% in the world

Smiffish can confirm this.

Last edited:
GBJ been showing you how to do it again?

I'm trying to, but there really is no help for some people ;)

TBH, Smiffish is getting quite good now. He still don't like playing against me or Paul. He had a nasty experience yesterday.

A big fat zero since I got my new PS3 and had everything wiped. It wasn't anything to be proud of anyway, I think it was something like 8 :(

I've gone 29-3 kills, with my only nuke so far being in that game! :)

Back