• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Christmas List.

shrimpled

Director⭐
Not sure if this has been done at all but was just wondering what the good people of SZ had on their christmas lists this year? Personally i'd like a new leather holdall for light travelling and some of those funky wireless and sound reduction headphones. It's my birthday on the 23rd so usually run out of suggestions to give to people when asked and wondered whether theres anything i may have overlooked. What sort of DVD's and Books are reccommended this year? I'm so out of touch.

Same as last year .. nothing

If i get anything its a nice surprise but to be honest i hate christmas (apart from 2 1/2weeks off work .. starting Thursday)

I'll be visiting the Parents, and we don't generally bother with presents that much, just a £10 token gift, for us, it's all about the true spirit of the season.

So, it'll be a few days of the finest Norfolk produce, followed by generous amounts of Ales, Scotch, Drambuie, Glayva, Port, Gin, amd so on.

Food and drink, now THAT's Christmas!

Hey Chaps,

I want a scalextric, a big trax, some sweets, some clothes, a bike, a new digital watch with stopwatch and alarms, a space hopper and a spiderman costume.

Having said that, I'll probably get the same as last year (a large tub of Anti fungal 'Yeast-Gone' cream). Hopefully this year the cream won't come with a wooden applicator.

Kind Regards

Same as last year .. nothing

If i get anything its a nice surprise but to be honest i hate christmas (apart from 2 1/2weeks off work .. starting Thursday)

1951-xmas-humbug-scrooge.jpg

Not sure if this has been done at all but was just wondering what the good people of SZ had on their christmas lists this year? Personally i'd like a new leather holdall for light travelling and some of those funky wireless and sound reduction headphones. It's my birthday on the 23rd so usually run out of suggestions to give to people when asked and wondered whether theres anything i may have overlooked. What sort of DVD's and Books are reccommended this year? I'm so out of touch.

Make sure you get The Hangover on DVD for Chrismtas. Its top draw, and I can't wait to put it on Christmas evening whilst drinking plenty of beer and tucking into some quality street after a massive Christmas dinner.

The Hangover. Bang on.

I fancy a new laptop but no chance as I havent asked for one.

:finger:

Actually my abiding memory of christmas as a child was my mum and dad having a proper Angie and Den moment and her leaving .. i was 6

My abiding Christmas memory is drunkenly passing out at midday, waking up again at about 6pm and having to poo out about 3 pounds of chocolate coins that had been merrily shoved up my arse as a festive Xmas prank. Oh, that Uncle of mine..

Although, now that I think about it, some of that chocolate was pretty well packed in...

Kind Regards

My abiding Christmas memory is drunkenly passing out at midday, waking up again at about 6pm and having to poo out about 3 pounds of chocolate coins that had been merrily shoved up my arse as a festive Xmas prank. Oh, that Uncle of mine..

Although, now that I think about it, some of that chocolate was pretty well packed in...

Kind Regards

You were only two.

A PSP plus Football Manager 2010, The Firm on DVD, some nice aftershave and the Essential Billy Bragg CD.

But all I really want for Christmas is 6 points against Col U and Orient.

Last edited:
Back