• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Club needs YOU

I seem to be having problems loading it again. Your 9th top scorer will be off for some time by the looks of it....

I'm in! I'm in! I'm in!

Quite a lot more pressure on you to get over the 25000 this time. I like the challenge!

16th place
sad.gif
any worse and we'll need a new chant of "Alvin Martin's barmy Army"

Just noticed the lower points awarded too, though at least you can pause the game now

In the prem Bristol City are topping it and Brizzle Rovers are 2nd! Gutted MAn Utd and Liverpool you bunch of glory hunting blah blahs!

anyone finding that it is struggling with the volume of people after adding new leagues? It's taking ages to load and I haven't even managed to get in so far today. Had about half an hour's undivided attention I could have given it as well!

can anyone tell me how we're doing? League table won't display now. Scores had better be recording cos I put on at least half a million since I last saw it
mad.gif

We're 17th (4th from bottom).

tranmere 326
fulham 321
southend 315
birmingham 302
pompey 284
coventry 238

getting some good scores in (usually 40000-60000) but don't seem to be having much impact on our score. Is anyone else even playing anymore?
rock.gif

Good effort people. We are now 13th gaining on Hull who are 12th. No time for complacency, league finishes at 4pm! I've put in a few 60k's this morning...

Keep it up for the last hour. It gets pretty manic towards the bottom end of the table at the end of the 'season'

Back