• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your constituency

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
So, is anyone fortunate enough to be in a seat where there is a proper race on?

Not since my first GE - 1997, when Labour defeated the Conservative incumbent in Reading East - have I cast my vote in a constituency where the result is genuinely unpredictable.

Same again this time - Mike Penning, who, it must be said, is a good local MP, is 1/100 to hold Hemel Hempstead for the Conservatives.

Last edited:
So, is anyone fortunate enough to be in a seat where there is a genuine race on? Not since my first GE - 1997, when Labour defeated the Conservative incumbent in Reading East - have I cast my vote in a constituency where the result is genuinely unpredictable.

Same again this time - Mike Penning, who, it must be said, is a good local MP, is 1/100 to hold Hemel Hempstead for the Conservatives.

Think it will be Conservative here again in North East Cambridgeshire, although UKIP will damage the their vote along with Labours.

Southend West - no contest, mores the pity, the Sitting *** SIR David Amiss will get re-elected BUT I am hoping his majority is slashed sufficiently for him to have to stand down by 2020.:sad:

Truro/Falmouth - 450 votes between Tory and LibDems last time - who knows how it will go - but rest assured I will not be voting for either (or Labour)

A famous swing seat here in Basildon and East Thurrock. UKIP did fancy it but what with all the mucking about, Kerry Smith, Neil Hamilton rumours and what not, I think it will stay a Tory seat but with a reduced majority.

Truro/Falmouth - 450 votes between Tory and LibDems last time - who knows how it will go - but rest assured I will not be voting for either (or Labour)

Are the Cornish People's Front standing this time?:thumbsup: Or those accursed splitters the People's Front of Cornwall?:thumbdown:

No contest where I am - Stella Creasy MP for Walthamstow.
Her twitter avatar has recently changed from her as Boba Fett to her as Tank Girl!

Carshalton for me - looking like a safe Lib Dem return for Tom Brake, so I take the short trip to Croydon Central to play as it is very close between the current Tory MP and Labour new girl Sarah Jones.

No chance of an upset here in Lewisham and Deptford at all. The Labour candidate Vicky Foxcroft was one of the main drivers behind the excellent Save Lewisham A&E campaign and is a bit of a people's champion.

Back