• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lord Football

Blues on Tour
You may have been eleven, twelve, thirteen, maybe even a late starter at fourteen; but at some point all us boys spilt our load for the first time (and don’t say “nah, not me, never touch it"). Anyway, you may have been thinking about the girl next door, your mates mum or some celeb. For most of us it was the latter. The celeb. The untouchable female you could dream about (wet or not) but never, ever touch. Nationwide, in bedrooms, boys were furiously masturbating.

So, to kick this thread off…….

1. Sally James.

The delightfully gorgeous Sally was co-host of the Saturday morning gloop fest that was TISWAS. With pert bouncy baps, lovely come to bed eyes and blow job lips she was the reason every dad in the country watched. And every teenage boy too.

jamess.jpg

Sally was the consummate professional. She held the show together as co-host Chris Tarrant would habitually disappear to hoy buckets of slime over adults in a cage (no really, this was years ahead of its time). Sadly for her, (luckily for us) she wasn’t there for her professional acumen……….

2. Suzanne Stranks

Whilst lots of kids had the “delights” of Blue Peter with their rather ropy presenters, ITV had Magpie. More to the point, ITV had Susan Stranks. Or even more to the points Stranks had low cut cleavage lines that showed passion valley and every little, shall we say, dimple.

magpie-susan.gif

As you can see this delectable creature was well sought after by adolescent, prepubescent lads around the country. Indeed, the only reason Magpie was as successful as it was, was down to the Stranks factor. Sadly I am unable to find a photo of her in a jumper.

3. Claire Grogan

Queen of pop? No! Queen of Froth? I should coco! Forget the mature actress from Eastenders. Grogan is famous for two things. Firstly Gregory’s Girl, a Scottish flick about football and secondly Altered Images, who hit the dizzy heights of Number 2 with Happy Birthday. Even today, men of a certain age can often be seen winking to each other and saying “Phwooar Grogan”. There is no doubt that in the early 80s Grogan was responsible for more teengage hand shandies than any other celeb alive.

07423AlteredImages.jpg

The above photo gives ample reason why Miss Grogan is number 3 in the "Pop Parade".

So, there are my teenage fantasies. What are yours.

Last edited:
I first polished my polo neck to fantasies of the blond piece from Abba and Debbie Harry going at it. Glistening faces, the pair of 'em...
Sorry, is that too much detail?

It's all about Linda.... forget yer Sam Fox...

linda-lusardi.jpg

Best kiddy friendly photo I could find :D

Last edited:
will we get away with turning this thread in to a shameless barrage of sexy female pics????

Have not had a thread like that for a wile!!

:whistling:

You may have been eleven, twelve, thirteen, maybe even a late starter at fourteen; but at some point all us boys spilt our load for the first time (and don’t say “nah, not me, never touch it"). Anyway, you may have been thinking about the girl next door, your mates mum or some celeb. For most of us it was the latter. The celeb. The untouchable female you could dream about (wet or not) but never, ever touch. Nationwide, in bedrooms, boys were furiously masturbating.

So, to kick this thread off…….

1. Sally James.

The delightfully gorgeous Sally was co-host of the Saturday morning gloop fest that was TISWAS. With pert bouncy baps, lovely come to bed eyes and blow job lips she was the reason every dad in the country watched. And every teenage boy too.

jamess.jpg

Sally was the consummate professional. She held the show together as co-host Chris Tarrant would habitually disappear to hoy buckets of slime over adults in a cage (no really, this was years ahead of its time). Sadly for her, (luckily for us) she wasn’t there for her professional acumen……….

2. Suzanne Stranks

Whilst lots of kids had the “delights” of Blue Peter with their rather ropy presenters, ITV had Magpie. More to the point, ITV had Susan Stranks. Or even more to the points Stranks had low cut cleavage lines that showed passion valley and every little, shall we say, dimple.

magpie-susan.gif

As you can see this delectable creature was well sought after by adolescent, prepubescent lads around the country. Indeed, the only reason Magpie was as successful as it was, was down to the Stranks factor. Sadly I am unable to find a photo of her in a jumper.

3. Claire Grogan

Queen of pop? No! Queen of Froth? I should coco! Forget the mature actress from Eastenders. Grogan is famous for two things. Firstly Gregory’s Girl, a Scottish flick about football and secondly Altered Images, who hit the dizzy heights of Number 2 with Happy Birthday. Even today, men of a certain age can often be seen winking to each other and saying “Phwooar Grogan”. There is no doubt that in the early 80s Grogan was responsible for more teengage hand shandies than any other celeb alive.

07423AlteredImages.jpg

The above photo gives ample reason why Miss Grogan is number 3 in the "Pop Parade".

So, there are my teenage fantasies. What are yours.

I didn't realise we had so much in common! I would replace Stranks with Debbie Harry.

I've been lucky enough to have met all three of mine, well I might be stretching the truth a bit there.

DH touch my hand at a gig!

Clare Grogan (Part-time Southend fan) I met at the Cliffs Pavillion where she was performing. I was introduced to her by a Southend relative, as her number one fan! Whilst still blushing & very tongue tied, she shook my hand & chatted away with me like a long lost friend! She was everything you would have wanted a meeting with your boyhood hero to be. She was still stunning, even allowing for her advancing years (fours years older than me!!) charming & very warm & friendly. She was kind enough to sign a still from the Happy Birthday video, For Richard, With Love Clare G X X X X!

As for Sally James, my G/F looks quite a bit like her!!! :clap:

Back