• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

your friend from afc telford

mark

hi all,aint been on for a while,anyway thort id pop on and say hello too all of you. we aint playing very well at the moment,fair new players in this season and aint clicking yet(hope soon are season be over lol) we just missed out last season in the playoff final losing too gateshead 1-0.any way my main aim for posting here is we are in the f.a cup still and we drew yesterday 0-0 at blyth.replay this tuesday night at home.if we win we will be in the 1st round.wouldnt it be great too draw you lot again.i think draw is tomorrow lunch time,so fingers crossed(lol) all the best shrimpers!!!!

hi all,aint been on for a while,anyway thort id pop on and say hello too all of you. we aint playing very well at the moment,fair new players in this season and aint clicking yet(hope soon are season be over lol) we just missed out last season in the playoff final losing too gateshead 1-0.any way my main aim for posting here is we are in the f.a cup still and we drew yesterday 0-0 at blyth.replay this tuesday night at home.if we win we will be in the 1st round.wouldnt it be great too draw you lot again.i think draw is tomorrow lunch time,so fingers crossed(lol) all the best shrimpers!!!!

Don't rub it in! No offence, but I would like a draw with Hinckley and a nice short trip to Blyth won't be too bad either ;)

Hi There. I met Paul, the Chairman of your Supporters Trust, last Friday at the Supporters Direct National Conference & AGM at the NEC in Birmingham along with a couple of others from AFC Telford. Really nice guy with some great stories to tell. I bought the book 'Never Forget' while I was there telling the story of the rice of AFC Telford from the ashes of what was Telford United and a great read it is too and just goes to show what can be done when supporters who care passionately about their club get together and do something when it all goes belly up.

Good luck for Tuesday & hope you get a real money spinner of a draw in the cup proper.

Phil

Gillingham vs Southend
Blyth/Telford vs Lincoln

Good luck

cheers all.may see you in 2nd round then!! all the best lads

hi all.well we made it.beat blyth last night 4-0. cant belive we scored 4.lol anyway thort id drop in just incase any one wanted too know the score

7th november lincoln city(easy)

Back