• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Last Request

Harold Bishop Killer

Got bummed around Aus
You are on death row (for a crime you never committed of course) and you are granted one last request. It can be anything you would like as long as it is feasible (i.e. you can not go back in time) and you can not be released and be let to live. You have already been granted an appeal against your conviction but still you were found guilty. You are going to be killed by lethal injection and there is no way of stopping it – what would your last request be?

Mine would be a steak and seafood platter, with endless supply of whisky served to me by a bevy of naked beauties while watching Southend.

Most people would choose something that takes ages, so that they luive longer. **** that. Have a threesome with Lucy Pinder and Gemma Atkinson. Might as well go out with a bang. At least I'd know I enjoyed the last 5 seconds of my life...

Request to be cremated & the ashes to be stroun at the nearest international airport.

Always wanted to see the world............

I'd request that I get to sing one last song "Twenty million green bottles hanging on the wall, twenty million green bottles hanging on the wall, and if one green bottle were to accidentally fall, there'd be 19,999,999 green bottles hanging on the wall. 19,999,999 green bottles hanging on the wall.........................."

I'd request that I get to sing one last song "Twenty million green bottles hanging on the wall, twenty million green bottles hanging on the wall, and if one green bottle were to accidentally fall, there'd be 19,999,999 green bottles hanging on the wall. 19,999,999 green bottles hanging on the wall.........................."

They would tie a voice sensitive gun to your head, soon as you stopped singing or slept....................

:thump:

I've never finished Zelda: Mask of Majora on the N64, perhaps I could have a crack at that again?

Back