• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your manager of the season .

mrsblue

Banned
Mine is Eddie Howe,bankrolled yes,but his team play a beautiful brand of football with them scoring at will.Next season will be fun watching them taking on bigger clubs and I fancy some of those will be embarrassed by Howe and his merry men.

Ronnie Moore has done an astonishing job. Must admit, I laughed a bit at that appointment, thinking he was past it, but fair play to him.

Neil Adams, turned a struggling Norwich side into promotion contenders.

EDIT: Had a brain freeze, I meant Alex Neil.

Last edited:
Neil Adams, turned a struggling Norwich side into promotion contenders.

And got sacked around January time

Alex Neil has got to be considered for his work that he has done since January.

Pardew is probably going to be up there for any awards for seemingly keeping Newcastle's sinking ship afloat and then sparking a Palace revival.

Not necessarily the most outstanding turnaround but Steve Cotterill at Bristol City has won the league and the JPT and they've played some unstoppable stuff at times.

Not that boring **** Mourinho and his **** style of football.

Has to be Eddie Howe what an achievement, but that will be totally surpassed if Phil Brown manages to get us promoted tomorrow because let's be honest nothing else matters if that happens.

Premier League: Koeman
Championship: Jokanovic/Howe
League One: Parkinson
League Two: Hasselbaink
Non-league: Mark Goldberg

Back