• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your most treasured possession

shrimpled

Director⭐
Not sure whether this has been done before and I'm intrigued.

Mine is a pocket watch given to me by Grandmother on my 18th birthday. Although it hasn't seen the light of day for years it's the prettiest thing I own, and it means a lot to me.

What's yours?

I assume we're talking objects rather than living beings of any description?

Unfortunately, mine would have been my former wedding ring, which had belonged to my grandmother. It was "stolen" 2 years ago, suspicions as to who, but never able to prove anything despite involving the police. :'(

Mine is either my Tag Heuer watch my wife bought me a few years back before we were married.

Or

My signed and framed shirt from the 04/05 squad which all the signatures and shirt was obtained and personally given to me by Freddy Eastwood.

Not sure I have anything. If I have to choose, I've got an original piece of artwork I bought in Dublin.

Oh and the back-up drive of all the photos of the young 'un.

Last edited:
Nothing material.

In a fire the one thing Id save would be my PC just because is has my photo collection on it.

My reputation in the bedroom

no pictures required thanks.

He's just a love machine....

sleeping.jpg

My Hatton-Mayweather memorabilia from their fight in 2007. It includes, gloves, signed by both, ticket stub from the fight, fight programme, t-shirt, DVD of the build-up/pressers/weigh-in/full fight.

Ive got a lot of boxing stuff, but this fight, IMO, was the fight of my generation. 2 undefeated fighters, regarded as 2 of the best P4P's at the time, battling for that undisputed #1 ranking in the most popular division at the time

My car. Cars have always been my weakness as I'm fairly non-material in most other areas of life! Never been too worried about a break in as I don't own anything else worth nicking. Just have to make sure the car key is well hidden.

My car. Cars have always been my weakness as I'm fairly non-material in most other areas of life! Never been too worried about a break in as I don't own anything else worth nicking. Just have to make sure the car key is well hidden.

What have you got now? I was going to say my car also but at the moment it's more hassle than its worth.

I remember your DB7, nice car that.

Mine is either my Tag Heuer watch my wife bought me a few years back before we were married.

Or

My signed and framed shirt from the 04/05 squad which all the signatures and shirt was obtained and personally given to me by Freddy Eastwood.

No contest really!

For me it would be two things.

The first is my grandfather's pocket watch that I inherited.

The second would be my wedding ring. The reason is that I had a dilema when I got married in that I wanted to wear a wedding ring, but I didn't want to remove the signet ring my grandparents bought me as a 21st birthday present, and didn't want to wear two rings. I therefore had the signet ring melted down and turned into a wedding ring. My wife's enagagement ring was also inherited from my grandparents. So, even though they were nolonger with us, and not at the wedding, they still bought my wife and I a present each.

On an SUFC front, it would have to be the signed team photo from the season we won League 1 under Tilly. I helped a friend get a new job, so he spoke to Southend United and organised the photo for me. I had it framed and put behind UV glass to stop the autographs fading, and it is now on the wall in our study.

No contest really!

The second would be my wedding ring. The reason is that I had a dilema when I got married in that I wanted to wear a wedding ring, but I didn't want to remove the signet ring my grandparents bought me as a 21st birthday present, and didn't want to wear two rings. I therefore had the signet ring melted down and turned into a wedding ring. My wife's enagagement ring was also inherited from my grandparents. So, even though they were nolonger with us, and not at the wedding, they still bought my wife and I a present each.

Already lost mine, married 3 years next week. :unsure:

The one I'm wearing could be melted by a match it's that rubbish!

Not particularly materialistic. My hi-fi and drums are valuable, as is my car. Probably my laptop and wedding ring though if there was a fire.

Back