• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Nicked Son!!

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
My mate whos a clever old stick reckons that everyone over the age of 16 has committed a crime or broken the law in some way. So to while away a depressing Monday, what have you lot been nicked for or law broken. Dont be shy I am not a policeman.

My criminal sheet reads as follows:

Breach of the Peace (Aged 15, Bound over to keep the peace to the sum of £25.00)
Breach of the Peace and Incitement to Cause Public Disorder ( Aged 17, Case Dismissed, Lack of Evidence)
Court Summons for Non-Payment of Parking Ticket (Paid up and copped another £50.00 on top)
Public Disorder and Affray ( De-Arrested at nick after claiming mistaken identity and another copper backing me up. Still got photographed, fingerprinted and DNA,ed)
Employee Theft ( No Further Action (NFA) once the duty solicitor had tied Bexley Heath's finest up in knots.)

Come on then, who are the master criminals on here and who are the goody two shoes.

I can confess to being nicked for being drunk & disorderly, I was about 18, a night in the cells at Raylieigh nick was my punishment.

I will say that I have been very lucky not to have had my collar felt for being a naughty boy at football matches, when a few of my contemporaries were not so lucky.

Goody two shoes obviously, never done anything more serious than the odd pen from work:angel:

Shop lifting at 15. Not proud of it, I was a stupid arse. Got a warning from senior copper which made me tremble in my trainers and since that day been a good boy (apart from)...

Speeding: 101mph in a 70. 6 points, £350 fine.

GHG can add being nicked by the grammar police.... You're!

I got a warning and a pink slip from the police when caught underage drinking about 5 years ago, thats pretty much it though, law abiding citizen me.

This has been done a fair few times before but here goes again ... i'm actually very well behaved nowadays :angel:

Suspicion of criminal damage, abh, assault, fraud, handling stolen goods, deception and 1 minor traffic offence

and thats definately traffic not trafficking :smile:

This has been done a fair few times before but here goes again ... i'm actually very well behaved nowadays :angel:

Suspicion of criminal damage, abh, assault, fraud, handling stolen goods, deception and 1 minor traffic offence

and thats definately traffic not trafficking :smile:

Christ, it's Ronnie Biggs (or Ronnie Smalls) :hilarious:

Christ, it's Ronnie Biggs (or Ronnie Smalls) :hilarious:

I've never been one to duck away from my somewhat murky past Coxy .. and i was never actually charged for the fraud deception HSG charges because my boss of the time fessed up to everything to save his dad from doing a stretch

Indecent assault progressed to rape then found not guilty (total stitch up)

Pitch invasion ldv semifinal 2nd leg v Colchester

Possession of a bladed article with intent to harm - 100 hours community service

Thrown out of few grounds

That's about it

Indecent assault progressed to rape then found not guilty (total stitch up)

Pitch invasion ldv semifinal 2nd leg v Colchester

Possession of a bladed article with intent to harm - 100 hours community service

Thrown out of few grounds

That's about it

I'd say being tooled up with intent is a bit more than 'that's about it'

Stop digging Phil, you know very well what he means, and hopefully it is a long way behind him now

I wasn't digging, I am actually shocked. People get knifed and people die all the time, you read about it every day but you never think you know someone who has been that way inclined.

I wasn't digging, I am actually shocked. People get knifed and people die all the time, you read about it every day but you never think you know someone who has been that way inclined.

It was a period when Scott thought he was gangsta, or black or somethin' innit blud ... As i said though you hope he's moved on and grown up a little

It's with great pride that I hold the moral superiority of having spent less time in Police custody than my wife. One minor traffic offense and a few crimes against fashion aside, I'm squeaky clean.

£40 fine for driving with undue care, because I had foglights on.

Stitch up, they pulled me over to breathalyse me (course I was clean) so they had to do something...

Back