• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your Nicked Son!!

Thown out at Fulham many years ago thrown out of wagon & horses at orient & prevented from entering ground as had details taken by feds & told to go home,arrested at col ewe in 3-2 win in ldv for chinning some farmer outside locked up for drugs related offence all of which were mant years ago & am now wiser & older..

my post was out of order Tone so i apologise for that .. what got me was 3 times he gives it all the lemon making out he's some crime lord and when pressed he won't say .. if you are ashamed of something say nothing, if you are accepting of it then tell, and if you are proud of it then you're a plank

simples

my post was out of order Tone so i apologise for that .. what got me was 3 times he gives it all the lemon making out he's some crime lord and when pressed he won't say .. if you are ashamed of something say nothing, if you are accepting of it then tell, and if you are proud of it then you're a plank

simples

Hardly a crimelord,BB.Just minor form,that's all.

Grouty asked for you to spill the beans, if you didn't want your past known then don't try to create a myth by being ambiguous :winking:

but that'd mean not posting, and not trying to make a thread all about him again!

As for my criminal record, just the one speeding offence, and one for an untaxed vehicle (post office kept insisting that my cover note was a photocopy, and this was pre internet so couldn't get one online)

:angel: (or very, very lucky!)

A speeding ticket is not a criminal record is it?
If you pm me your e-mail addy lee then i will post you a picture of the self important one and you too can then feel sorry for him as i now do.

Back