• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Your "other sides" abroad.

I look out for both Rayo Vallecano in Spain, and St. Pauli in Germany.

As Libertine said, you can't beat anarchist football!

Also have a soft spot for Union Berlin, due to their anti-authoritarian stance. They recently ditched their main sponsor as they had links to the Stasi.

Good to see some principles in the game.

Last edited:
SPAIN - FC Javea (well, WS connection)
ITALY - Bari (Gordan Cowan)
FRANCE - Monaco (Glenn Hoddle)
GERMANY - Bayern Munich (saw them play at old stadium, and love Munich as a city)
SCOTLAND - Dunfermline (load of uni mates were fans)
HOLLAND- Ajax

I look out for both Rayo Vallecano in Spain, and St. Pauli in Germany.

As said above, I was at Rayo last weekend; loads of Che Guevara banners and flags of the old Spanish republic. The fans made some fantastic noise too, although I might suggest the club open more than two ticket windows pre-match; I was one of thousands who missed the kick-off!

Not made it to St Pauli yet, but a good few of my mates have been there and say it's the nuts.

I forgot to mention Boca Juniors in my original post. What a stadium, what support, what a fantastic kit.

SPAIN - Deportivo La Coruna - I always remember the commentator excentuating their name whenever they scored. Stuck with me ever since

ITALY - AC Milan - holiday

FRANCE - Marseille - I've always liked their stadium

GERMANY - N/A

SCOTLAND - Celtic - my second team

HOLLAND - Gronigen - This is a new one for me. When I was travelling, I met someone who lived in gronigen and use to play with Arjen Robben in the youths.

SPAIN - Barcelona
ITALY - A.S Roma
FRANCE - Lyon
GERMANY - Bayern Munich
SCOTLAND - Celtic
HOLLAND - PSV Eindhoven

SPAIN - Barcelona
ITALY - A.S Roma
FRANCE - Lyon
GERMANY - Bayern Munich
SCOTLAND - Celtic
HOLLAND - PSV Eindhoven

So why ENGLAND- Southend United?

It doesn't follow your general pattern. Go easy on yourself son and sign up for Man U or Chelsea. You'll save yourself a lot of heartache.

Back