• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We can dig this out in January 2009 for the inquest and 'I told you so's...

My predictions:

* Southend United to finish in 8th-11th place in 2007/2008, denied a place in the play-offs by our stuttering defence. As of January 1st 2009, I expect us to be in 6th place in League 1, pushing harder for promotion and with the new stadium on its way.

* Natural disaster emanating somewhere between Indonesia and New Zealand (eg: the toon army, earthquake, volcano...)

* Another assassination in Pakistan.

* Stock market difficulties following financial troubles in the US.

* TrueBlue to finally take some lucky ShrimperZonette out for a steak meal.

* Wiggy to post something about Flahavan being better than (insert current goalkeeper)

* Dennis Wise to leave Leeds United

* Wish list: Vanessa Feltz to choke on a donut live on national television.

What events can you predict to happen in 2008?

Last edited:
My predictions for the Entertainment world:

A well-known personality will die live on TV

Kate McCann will win Strictly Come Dancing just a fortnight after husband Gerry wins I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

Another well known personality will become embroiled in a child sex scandal, and this one will really cause a stir

Michael Barrymore, Jimmy Savile and Keith Richards will all breathe their last in '08

I predict the X Factor winner will be Christmas No. 1.

Vanessa Feltz to choke to death on TrueBlues steak meal live on tv!

* Freddie Eastwood to leave Wolves.

* Senior member of Royal Family to die.

* Southend get Planning approval for new stadium.

* Camp Bling to be demolished.

* Southend United fan to win the National Lottery.

* Frankie Banks to finally retire (Long shot this one i know).

* Cliff Richard to release a Christmas 2008 Single

* Wish list: Col Ewe to go into liquidation.

My predictions for the Entertainment world:

A well-known personality will die live on TV

Kate McCann will win Strictly Come Dancing just a fortnight after husband Gerry wins I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here

Another well known personality will become embroiled in a child sex scandal, and this one will really cause a stir

Michael Barrymore, Jimmy Savile and Keith Richards will all breathe their last in '08

Filmed live on location from a Portuguese jail?

* A leading SZ personality to get wed

* A leading SZ personality to be outted

* A leading SZ personality to win lottery and invest in SUFC

* A leading SZ personality to be convicted of a heinous crime

* A leading SZ personality to run naked down Victoria Ave

* Vennessa Feltz to choke to death live on TV whilst eating my pants

In politics the winner of the Republican nomination for US President will be assassinated prior to the actual election in order to ensure the sympathy vote will be for whoever replaces the dead man. Thus ensuring the Republicans remain in power, with a far right Christian fundamentalist at the helm.

C C CSiders will fulfil his obligation of eating MHs jockstrap as promised in the Fulham Manager thread thing. :hilarious:

Back