• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

paddysat

Youth Team
Had a quick troll through the archives to see if this had been covered before, and there doesn't seem to be anything from recent times...so a few questions about where your seat is is at RH.

Your seat...where are you seated? Do you like your position and why? Would you change it?

If/when we finally get the new (albeit 3 sided stadium), where would you prefer to be seated there, and will certain factors influence your seat choice? (ie will it be so your with the singing crowd, or because you have "family tickets", etc).

Personally,at RH my view is 95% uninterrupted, from the South Upper (my seat is directly in line with the two pen spots down the middle of the pitch, and the only view that can be lost is the corner flags at the south end. Personally Id not change my seat, great view and a good bunch around me.

Regarding the new stadium....(if/when)....Id like to think that one of the stands will be filled with the Blues faithful, lots of singing/chanting/banter...with good views will do me nicely!

Just got my first ever season ticket....still don't exactly know where it is, somewhere in the south hopefully. Love the position as it must be one of the best stands for views in our league. I sometimes do wish I was in the north bank, but there is enough banter in the south stand to keep me happy.

What new stadium is this?

:sherlock:

This is my eleventh season now in the same seat, (10th season ticket), Love the view, East Greens at a point with no pole in the way. However the last three seasons the same moaning b*****d has been sitting behind us moaning every game like anyone else gives two S***s about what he thinks, screaming into our ears as he sits there,

Matter or time till i knock him out me thinks!:gun::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch:

South Upper, halfway between corner flag & goal.

Love the view across the pitch from up there. Wasn't STH last season but managed to get the same seats for every match, A42 / 43. STH this year but row B a few along & hopefully this year I wont have the tourettes afflicted idiot behind us that sent me to the point of throwing him over the wall..:smile:

Will be my second season in my new season ticket seat on the left hand side of the rail that separate's the family section and the rest of the West Stand.

Before that I was on the other side of the rail. Liked there so just moved onto the other side. Lot of moaning old gits around us though.

Love my seat, bang on the half way line, middle of the west, plenty of leg room. Ok, so we have the supports and a ladder that partially obscure the view, but you get used to them.

Until now I hadnt thought about how long I have been a seso holder in my present seat and it works out to about 8 or 9 years amazing. South stand upper not too far from the goal for me, and as others have said a great bunch round me so happy to stay.

I am glad others on here suffer from loud mouthed buffoons as well, I thought it was just me getting old and grumpy. I await with interest to see if my renewed card will actually work on Saturday, its become a regular first home game ritual in recent years, but glad to be back anyway.

Season card holder in East Blacks, back row. Like it because it's a great view, used to be in the West from 1988-1999.

South Upper Front Row between the Penalty area and the East Side side corner flag. Great seat with a great view and plenty of scope to abuse the opposition corner takers.:hilarious: I'll cross the positioning in FF if and when it ever gets built.:facepalm:

south upper, directly behind the top corner of the goal, perfect view, 2nd row back so i can see both corner flags, couldnt wish for a better seat. would have to see the new stadium, see pre season games in it etc and sit in a few places to see pros and cons before i chose a new seat

south upper, directly behind the top corner of the goal, perfect view, 2nd row back so i can see both corner flags, couldnt wish for a better seat. would have to see the new stadium, see pre season games in it etc and sit in a few places to see pros and cons before i chose a new seat

Is that the left top corner or right as you look down?

My son and I sit exactly where you say you sit, right behind the left top corner.

Love it there, hate watching a game from the east or west. Though when playing Pro Evo, I can't play with an end view, has to be side view.

South Upper Front Row between the Penalty area and the East Side side corner flag. Great seat with a great view and plenty of scope to abuse the opposition corner takers.:hilarious: I'll cross the positioning in FF if and when it ever gets built.:facepalm:

East Blacks where I have an uninterrupted view of ldnfatso abusing said opposition corner takers, plus certain members of our team.

Is that the left top corner or right as you look down?

My son and I sit exactly where you say you sit, right behind the left top corner.

Love it there, hate watching a game from the east or west. Though when playing Pro Evo, I can't play with an end view, has to be side view.
top right as i look at it, and i cant believe people still play pro evo, FIFA is clearly the better game

I can only echo what Ldnfatso says about South Upper front row, excellent seats superb views, although my personal seat is broken, couldn't it take my weight? and the Roots Hall Fox decided last year to designate my seat as his personal toilet and left me a little present several times!!!

However (did you get my pm steve) DtS, DOLL, LuckyLuca and I have all transferred our season Tickets to the North Bank this season, basically view v atmosphere. the view is crap in the North but the match day experience is much beter and we feel we're doing our bit!!

DoDtS

Traditionally in the West Stand S Block, but due to the club generously giving me and mine half price season tickets this year, I've relocated to the South. Ron Martin...the gift that keeps giving.

South Upper Front Row, right behind the goal, got the season tickets when they when they were first offered and had them ever since (must be 16 years or so now)
Great view, still a few of the old North Bank mates around me (we bought about 10 tickets all together)

Downside is that we seem to be in direct line for the pre match warm up wayward shots

east stand blue seats so you get the banter with the away supporters, mind you in league two you dont really get many now eh:omg:

I can only echo what Ldnfatso says about South Upper front row, excellent seats superb views, although my personal seat is broken, couldn't it take my weight? and the Roots Hall Fox decided last year to designate my seat as his personal toilet and left me a little present several times!!!

However (did you get my pm steve) DtS, DOLL, LuckyLuca and I have all transferred our season Tickets to the North Bank this season, basically view v atmosphere. the view is crap in the North but the match day experience is much beter and we feel we're doing our bit!!

DoDtS

They haven't Pete, they stayed after all!

Back