• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your sexy ghost partner

Ron Manager

formerly Libertine
I've been listening to Danny Baker's All Day Breakfast Show podcast on my way to work every morning (get it on iTunes, it's very good).

One of the feature's he's running is - imagine you have died and gone to heaven before your current partner. You are given the choice of hooking up with a sexy ghost partner. Somebody, anybody who's passed away in their 'in their prime' form - who would you choose?

Danny himself went for Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched -

liz-skate.jpg

I myself am undecided - can anyone else come up with ideas?

I'd take a risk, and going purely on reputation plump for Cleopatra.

let's face it, even if she's not all she's cracked up to be, there has to be some advantages to being a ruler. Must get you in to all the top places in the afterlife

How about Helen of Troy, her face launched a thousand ships.

Though that's one hell of a big nose.......

New feature they have just started is you choose a sitcom character in the same way as the sexy ghost partner, i even got mention in the 2nd of July's podcast! at around 13mins 40 secs i said i would choose Gary Olsen's character from 2 point 4 children, and they read it out.

Anyways who would you choose as your sitcom character ???

Sexy Ghost partner. Vivien Leigh . Now if she was alive I would let her have me ;)

48850OtVS_w.jpg

Ghost sitcom. Leonard Rossiter

riseandfall_1.jpg

Last edited:
i even got mention in the 2nd of July's podcast! at around 13mins 40 secs i said i would choose Gary Olsen's character from 2 point 4 children, and they read it out.

Sad, I know, but I too had an email read out on his show. 18th June I think, about a bird I found in a kitchen cupboard. Freaked me out...

They haven't put my Sexy Ghost Partner as Linda Lovelace up yet, I don't think...

I know. I never remotely cared for her music but I was still really upset when I heard about her death as she was clearly a hugely talented - as well as a beautiful - performer, and would have had a great career.

Back