• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sorry to sound a music nazi as well, but Gary Lightentertainment is about as emotive as a runny poop.

Good thread, I don't remember it before...

There's a few for me, but these 3 have been doing it for years!

Tell Laura I love her - Ricky Valens
My eyes adored her - Frankie Valli
Leaving on a jet plane - Peter, Paul and Mary

Plus a very honourable mention for Puff the magic dragon, always upset me as a child and still does now!

Honey - Bobby Goldsboro
Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks
Excerpt From A Teenage Opera - Keith West

Good thread, I don't remember it before...

There's a few for me, but these 3 have been doing it for years!

Tell Laura I love her - Ricky Valens
My eyes adored her - Frankie Valli
Leaving on a jet plane - Peter, Paul and Mary

Plus a very honourable mention for Puff the magic dragon, always upset me as a child and still does now!

Bet you remember three wheels on my wagon then.

The Korgis - everybody's got to learn sometime
The Korgis - If I had you
Dan Hill - Sometimes when we touch

[h=1][/h]

Living years- Mike and the mechanics
Mister Bojangles- Mr Sammy Davis jnr
You won't find another fool like me -New seekers.

Back