• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your ultimate sexual combo

DTS

The Business
As my genuine football question seemed to get more smutty answers than real ones I have decided to have an equally smutty post.

Who would your ultimate celeb threesome be (assuming you are one of them).

Im going for adult movie star Lisa Ann (experience) with Denise Van Outen in her peak in the late 1990s.

Women feel free to join in.

PS - Last time I did this post I am sure on poster picked a man and a woman. Not an issue but wasnt expecting it.....

Can someone do my pics for me as on a work laptop.

Pamela Anderson so I could fulfil my crush from my teenage years and Katie Price for the above reasons. This would be a filthy 3some.

Abi Titmuss (in her heyday) & Kelly Brook. Wether they would agree is another matter...

Harriet Harman and Tom Jones. Together, me and the old crooner will set back the feminist movement by 20 years. I'd ask him to belt out a rousing rendition of 'Kiss' while he's going at it hammer and tongs, merely to compound her humiliation.

Google 'em. I am not putting their pics up from my work PC!. Best to do the Ungureanu google by including the words "euro angels" after her name

What he said. Definitely don't look at these from work unless you have a very understanding/liberal boss.

As my genuine football question seemed to get more smutty answers than real ones I have decided to have an equally smutty post.

Who would your ultimate celeb threesome be (assuming you are one of them).

Im going for adult movie star Lisa Ann (experience) with Denise Van Outen in her peak in the late 1990s.

Women feel free to join in.
PS - Last time I did this post I am sure on poster picked a man and a woman. Not an issue but wasnt expecting it.....

Can someone do my pics for me as on a work laptop.

fffnnnarrrr fffnnnarrrr.

Back