• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your views

Should we predict even if Southend are not involved?

• Yes - why not I'll get them wrong anyway

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Couldn't give a monkeys!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - No Southend No interest

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
A quick question for you all when the plan for this first campaign of the season was drawn up before the season started the 14 planned matches included the first three rounds of the Capiton Cup and the first round of the JPT. Now of course we're out of the capitol cup, so not involved in the second and third rounds and got a bye through to the second round of the JPT.

So the question is are you happy to predict on these cup games even though southend are involved? or would you prefer me to re-schedule?

I've added a three day poll, will go with the majority.

DoDtS

Not really got a great deal of interest if Southend aren't involved to be honest.

thanks for your efforts with this - I seem to be off to a good start. Vague possibility I might know something about football - or is it pure guess work:hilarious:

thanks for your efforts with this - I seem to be off to a good start. Vague possibility I might know something about football - or is it pure guess work:hilarious:

Glad your enjoying it, all down to luck really I'm afraid, at the end of the day football has no logic, if it did we would all make loads betting.

DoDtS

Pete, only 9 respondents to this, can I suggest you pm regulars the link to the thread to gauge a better representation?

it's no big deal Kay, On the 26th June I posted the plan with the dates below, I had to include the 3 Capitol cup games and the JPT in case we were involved, so the question is simply should I reschedule or leave it as it. I'm not bothered either way, but need to sort soon as week six needs to be posted.

When the next session is planned out I obviously would not include the 4th or 5th rounds of the Capitol Cup but would have to include the 2nd and 3rd of the JPT in case we are involved.

Week One - League fixtures 3 august
Week Two - Capitol Cup Round 1
Week Three - League fixtures 10 august
Week Four - League fixtures 17 August
Week Five - League Fixtures 24 August
Week Six - Capitol Cup Round 2
Week Seven - League fixtures 31 August
Week Eight - JPT Round 1
Week Nine - League fixtures 7 Sep
Week Ten - League Fixtutes 14 Sep
Week 11 - League Fixtures 21 Sep
Week 12 - Capitol Cup Round 3
Week 13 - League Fixtures 28 Sep
Week 14 - League Fixtures 5 Oct

I'd be happy to predict on cup rounds when Southend aren't involved, it's just a bit of fun afterall.

Ok mixed view really, well what I am going to do is carry on with the fixtures for the second round of the capitol Cup (Week Six), but cancel the first round of JPT (week 8) and the third round of the Capitol Cup (week 12). An additional weeks fixtures will be added for the second round of the JPT (week of the 7th October).

So to summarise this session will only be 13 not 14 weeks of fixtures and will end the week of the 7th October, the revised schedule is as follows:

Week One - League fixtures 3 august (already played)
Week Two - Capitol Cup Round 1 (already played)
Week Three - League fixtures 10 august (already played)
Week Four - League fixtures 17 August - Also Prediction Cup Round 2
Week Five - League Fixtures 24 August - also "Roots Hall Home" comp
Week Six - Capitol Cup Round 2 - Also Prediction Cup Round 3
Week Seven - League fixtures 31 August
Week Eight - League fixtures 7 Sep - also Prediction Cup Round 4
Week Nine - League Fixtutes 14 Sep - Also "Roots Hall Home" Comp
Week Ten - League Fixtures 21 Sep - Also Prediction Cup Semi-Finals
Week Eleven - League Fixtures 28 Sep
Week twelve- League Fixtures 5 October - Also Prediction Cup Final
week thirteen JPT Round 2 (8 October) - Also "Roots Hall Home" Comp

Probably confused you all but makes sense to me.

DoDtS

Back