• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your weird food phobias.......

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
That vinegary stuff that comes out of tomato ketchup bottles if not shaken first......

The 'eye' in tomatoes has to be removed.......

Baked beans and Chips in the same meal....

Milk that is not ice cold and straight from the fridge....

Asparagus. To me it looks like slugs. I don't want to eat slugs.

Custard. I've never had it, but I know I would hate it just from the look of it.

Flour topped bread. I can’t eat rolls, panninis, bread etc, if it’s been dusted in flour, because I can’t stand to touch it. Even the thought of it, typing this is making me cringe. Also, Jelly babies & old fashioned milk bottles for the same reason. Which is a shame as I love them both – I have to eat them the way you eat the crumbs from crisp packets.

I also can’t use sauce if it’s been mixed in with another, so if you dip your chip in ketchup, and then mayo, and there’s red in the mayo, I’m done, no more sauce for Blue_Wes.

Custard. Hate it. All gloopy and yellow. Urgh.

Also, people who eat cake mix. WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? It’s raw for ****s sake!

People who mix different crisp flavours in the same bowl when laying on nibbles for parties are worse than Hitler

Undercooked, translucent egg. If I'm having a full English and it's present in my fried egg there'll be hell to pay. If I'm doing it myself I always fry the egg on both sides just to be sure.

Flour topped bread. I can’t eat rolls, panninis, bread etc, if it’s been dusted in flour, because I can’t stand to touch it. Even the thought of it, typing this is making me cringe. Also, Jelly babies & old fashioned milk bottles for the same reason. Which is a shame as I love them both – I have to eat them the way you eat the crumbs from crisp packets.

I also can’t use sauce if it’s been mixed in with another, so if you dip your chip in ketchup, and then mayo, and there’s red in the mayo, I’m done, no more sauce for Blue_Wes.

Custard. Hate it. All gloopy and yellow. Urgh.

Also, people who eat cake mix. WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? It’s raw for ****s sake!

That, my friend, is indeed wierd, as raw cake/biscuit mix is manna from heaven. Did you not lick the spoon or bowl when your mum made cakes?

I don't really have any, though not a fan of custard myself, nor fresh cream.

I knew someone who, if he made beans on toast, wouldn't eat them if one bean fell off the bread and onto the plate. ****ing grow up. :thumbdown:

Against- Baked beans. Anything non English or American

For: Boiled sausages - fat ones - with boiled onions and boiled potatoes.

I have to pick all the white stringy bits off oranges and clementines before I eat them and also won't touch any of the black bruised bit on the banana.

By far though, the worst one for me is chicken on the bone. I'll only eat the nice bits of white meat and if I pull off a chunk that has some red/browny bits on it, I'll literally disect it with my knife and fork until it's deemed acceptable :blush:

Anything that is green apart from fruit pastels, starbursts or the green bit inside a mint aero.

Tomatoes and peppers, the mere thought of the seeds in either right now is turning my stomach.

I also can't stand a plate that has any food on it being dumped in a washing bowl. Touching the food all wet makes me want to curl into a ball and I have to pour the water away, rinse every plate off and then pour a fresh bowl.

Tomatoes and peppers, the mere thought of the seeds in either right now is turning my stomach.

I also can't stand a plate that has any food on it being dumped in a washing bowl. Touching the food all wet makes me want to curl into a ball and I have to pour the water away, rinse every plate off and then pour a fresh bowl.

You can take the seeds out....especially in peppers :facepalm:

You make the boy in the plastic bubble look like Ray Mears

Wet bread.

Also Bread Pudding, Bread & Butter Pudding and Summer Pudding. Basically anything where the primary ingredient is stale bread.

I also dislike mushrooms and prawns although not quite a violently as the above bread based dishes.

Cannot stand peanut butter or any shellfish and Ale MUST be drunk at room temperature and god help the bar staff if they try and pour it with the sparkler attached. That is sacrilege

Back