• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Your weird food phobias.......

That, my friend, is indeed wierd, as raw cake/biscuit mix is manna from heaven. Did you not lick the spoon or bowl when your mum made cakes?

I don't really have any, though not a fan of custard myself, nor fresh cream.

I knew someone who, if he made beans on toast, wouldn't eat them if one bean fell off the bread and onto the plate. ****ing grow up. :thumbdown:

Have to agree. Most amazing food ever

People who mix different crisp flavours in the same bowl when laying on nibbles for parties are worse than Hitler

This. Oh so many parties ruined when I was six because SOME STUPID COW FOR A MUM MIXED THE SALT AND VINEGAR AND THE READY SALTED TOGETHER! Bloody mare. The only crisps amenable at kids parties now is the cheese mixups from Walkers. Bloody love those.

I don't like bacon on burgers either....

That's ridiculous. There is not one single thing in life that is not improved simply by adding bacon.

For instance, we just read that Timlin has signed. Now go back and imagine reading that while eating a slice of bacon. When the Pig scored that sizzler at Wembley, imagine if you'd had an actual slice of cooked pig to savour the moment with.

If you don't want the bacon ON the burger, that's allowed. Remove bacon. Eat burger. Eat bacon.

I have no food phobias nor is there a food that I have found that I do not like! reading these comments has made my day that little bit better some of you lot are utter cranks!

That bit I'm not so keen on, I will admit.

My brother had a mate once who'd only eat Walkers (very important that, no other brand, just those) cheese and onion crisps, Marmite sarnies, and Weetabix.

You're a picky sod for food, but you love the single most divisive food substance since SMASH?! Some people are just weird...

That bit I'm not so keen on, I will admit.

My brother had a mate once who'd only eat Walkers (very important that, no other brand, just those) cheese and onion crisps, Marmite sarnies, and Weetabix.

You're a picky sod for food, but you love the single most divisive food substance since SMASH?! Some people are just weird...

SMASH was amazing. Best raw, when it used to be in small squares rather than the powder.

We should have a weirdest food you like thread

That's ridiculous. There is not one single thing in life that is not improved simply by adding bacon.

For instance, we just read that Timlin has signed. Now go back and imagine reading that while eating a slice of bacon. When the Pig scored that sizzler at Wembley, imagine if you'd had an actual slice of cooked pig to savour the moment with.

If you don't want the bacon ON the burger, that's allowed. Remove bacon. Eat burger. Eat bacon.

Amen to that. Has to be smoked though as a rule

Mayo. It's the vilist substance in the universe, so why oh why oh why does it have to be in EVERY SANDWICH KNOWN TO MAN ACCORDING TO THE SHOPS?!

Back