• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You're Hired, You're Fired

Bentley's Absurd Gait

Quite apart from the fact that my credit rating is lower than Montserrat's position in the FIFA rankings, I wouldn't want a mastercard due to my utter contempt for their current advertising campaign.

Kids want PS3s, Prada phones, £300 plimsolls, so parents work their arses off and take on a crippling credit burden. But according to Mastercard, they need to do more, and unless they take the little sh!ts sailing at the weekend instead of sitting down for ten minutes, they're useless parents. I'll keep my debit card and if my kids are bored, they can mow the lawn.

I think the point is more they should spend time with the kids, rather then over spend and over work.

Thats a lovely notion but firstly Mastercard have no place to come into my house and tell me I'm a bad parent for having to work.

Secondly, when did parental love come with spending money on a credit card.

I'm with BAG on this one!

Too many parents think they are perfect parents because they shower their little darlings with guilt presents and money to give them exactly what they want, when what they actually need is to hear the word "no" sometimes.

Firstly, I couldn't work out what this had to do with Alan Sugar.

Secondly, a strong grip on the yellows and orangess can always be used to stifle cash flow and overthrow the Mayfair elite.

I think the point is more they should spend time with the kids, rather then over spend and over work.

If my daughter told me I was fired she would be straight into the most austere military boarding school that I could find (assuming said school accepted mastercard).

If my daughter told me I was fired she would be straight into the most austere military boarding school that I could find (assuming said school accepted mastercard).

Well said Cyril, that'll learn her. My son wants to go to Military School, I shouldn't let him watch 'Missing in Action'.

Back