• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You're on Jeremy Kyle

Andy_Shrimp

First XI
Ok so I work from home. But this show gets me, why would you go on TV and pour out your troubles?

JK is fairly frank in the way he talks but this is for TV. post your problem and see what the SZ public have to give. I am sure that you will get better advice than Jk and his "mate" Graham. Here is mine:

My girlfriend is currently on a 3 month tour of South America, but an old flame is making it clear that she wants some time with me- what should I do? (for those that read my post last year this is the same girl who had one leg and was pretty full on)

What do you mean by full-on?

We met, got on and then all of a sudden it was a full on relationship. I didn't want that, but she did. Now she is back and wants to come round again. It took all of two dates for her to get roy ("keane") and whilst she is a really nice girl I didn't want to at the time. Neither do I now (and it has nothing to do with the leg as it has its benefits)

Depends how you really feel about the girlfriend. 3 months away is no time really, how much longer is left?

If it was me id,well the old me from my sex addict past would have beasted her in every hole she owns and for afters i would wind down by licking her stump whilst shouting kick me stumpy kick me.
Ah the good old perv days,then id feel bad for 3 or maybe 4 minutes.

Id only go on there to have the satisfaction of ridiculing the idiot , and possible smashing his face in. With an albino transexual dwarf , who was my mail order bride , and sibling.

Back