• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Youth Pulls 0805

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Bingo ! I think is is possibly my best ever YP - after pulling a WK trainee last week I got Brad below. Question is do I list him and take some nice wonga or do I list Seager and start training him instead ? I only have two proper all rounders in the team and one of those is now 29, hence me training Seager. Advice appreciated.

Brad Donaldson (3404153)Brad is a defensive LH Batsman, and a cautious LM Bowler. He has competent leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.

Plays For: ShrimperZone Vets CC
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 7,517
Wages: £1,107 p/w
Preference: None
Trait: None

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: respectable Consistency: competent
Fielding: worthless

Dannie Seager (2819821)Dannie is a cautious RH Batsman, and a cautious RM Bowler. He has superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.

Plays For: ShrimperZone Vets CC
Battrick Rating: 17,266
Wages: £2,489 p/w

Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: respectable
Bowling: respectable Consistency: competent
Fielding: abysmal

Khalig Qambrani (3404226) shortcut

Khalig is a defensive LH Batsman, and a defensive LFM Bowler. He has superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.
Plays For: Southend
Nationality: Afghanistan
Battrick Rating: 3,980
Wages: £650 p/w
Preference: Favours RH Batsmen
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: worthless
Bowling: competent Consistency: mediocre

Close to a pop?

Joe Sobers (3405177) shortcut

Joe is a cautious LH Batsman, and a steady LM Bowler. He has worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and lively fitness.
Plays For: Southend United
Battrick Rating: 4,141
Wages: £418 p/w
Preference: Favours Cracked Pitches
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: competent

Museshrimper said:
Khalig Qambrani (3404226) shortcut

Khalig is a defensive LH Batsman, and a defensive LFM Bowler. He has superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Nationality: Afghanistan
Battrick Rating: 3,980
Wages: £650 p/w
Preference: Favours RH Batsmen
Batting: abysmal Concentration: worthless
Bowling: competent Consistency: mediocre

Close to a pop?
Yes, 2 weeks at most I would think.

Loving the new countries you can pull for...

Think of training, although it's a shame the batting/bowling weren't the other way round.

Robert Carroll (3403560) Robert is a steady RH Batsman, and a destructive RF Bowler. He has strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: BATTY SHRIMPERS
Nationality: Papua New Guinea
Battrick Rating: 4,763
Wages: £630 p/w
Batting: competent Concentration: worthless
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: competent

Any other nets available ?? If not I would take the A/R to 1 bat and 1 bowl, and the YP to 2 bowl. But I'm sure others would give you different advice.....

Just purchased this YP for 107k. Looks to be a high competent to me.

16. Vachaspati Saggi (3403187) shortcut

Vachaspati is a cautious RH Batsman, and a destructive RM Bowler. He has mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Nationality: India
Battrick Rating: 3,991
Wages: £674 p/w
Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: competent Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: abysmal

Viktor Blokdijk (3403896) Viktor is a cautious LH Batsman, and an attacking RH wrist spin Bowler. He has woeful leadership skills and worthless experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and lively fitness.

Plays For: Mattybean United
Nationality: Netherlands
Battrick Rating: 4,677
Wages: £927 p/w

Sold him for 1.35 million. Was respectable batting mediorce conc and mediorce stamina. Touch!!

Back