• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Youth Pulls

MrB

Life President
I'm assuming by the lack of thread there's nothing too exciting out there? Interesting one for me, I stuck a bit on batting hence the woeful but I think I might train to respectable then sell. Scuffer's tool tells me he's 6.97 so fingers crossed a single week pop and a nice sale price!!

Rajesh Patrick - 17 yo, BT Rating=6,526, Wage=£760
A destructive RH batsman and an attacking RM bowler. He has abysmal leadership skills and worthless experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: woeful Concentration: worthless
Bowling: competent Consistency: respectable
Fielding: worthless

Pulled on full batting and concentration + stamina. Nice. Sure to bolster my transfer kitty even more.

Kevin Howarth (3768866)Kevin is an attacking RH Batsman, and a defensive RFM Bowler. He has feeble leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.

Plays For: ShrimperZone Vets CC
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 7,047
Wages: £1,306 p/w
Preference: None
Trait: None

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless

OK here's the question - which of the two do I list ?

Fred Healy - 18 yo, BT Rating=14,778, Wage=£3,231
A destructive RH batsman and a destructive RM bowler. He has respectable leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has proficient batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: proficient
Batting: strong Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: woeful

Last edited:
And just realised after looking at BT YP thread - if I don't list by early tomorrow morning I could lose out due to system downtime - if not listed before he won't get the benefit of first weeks net for anyone buying him.

List right now, he'll get a packet! Seriously big money!

Though when I first looked at the post I saw the other guy and was about to throw my toys out of the pram!!

YES!

Ricky Halls (3768944) shortcut

Ricky is a defensive RH Batsman, and an attacking RH finger spin Bowler. He has worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Southend
Battrick Rating: 3,296
Wages: £448 p/w
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: competent

:'(

might keep this one and train up as a middle order
Clarke is a cautious RH Batsman, and a cautious RH finger spin Bowler. He has superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Napster's XI
Battrick Rating: 4,481
Wages: £598 p/w
Preference: Favours Fast Bowling
Stamina: woeful Wicket Keeping: mediocre
Batting: competent Concentration: competent
Bowling: woeful Consistency: abysmal

Go to Community>Links and click 'Talent Finder'. You can estimate your players levels using starting wage.

Edwin Beckham (3769925) shortcut

Edwin is a cautious RH Batsman, and a defensive RF Bowler. He has abysmal leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Southend United
Battrick Rating: 5,426
Wages: £551 p/w
Preference: Favours LH Bowlers
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal

Forgot you had the WK when we spoke earlier. £3m for him comfortably.

Sure to bolster my transfer kitty even more.

Kevin Howarth (3768866)Kevin is an attacking RH Batsman, and a defensive RFM Bowler. He has feeble leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: ShrimperZone Vets CC
Battrick Rating: 7,047
Wages: £1,306 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre

Current bid 2,250,000 gives me 8.3 in the transfer kitty :D

Hope you get a nice bidding war tonight. Might go as high as £5m.

Hope you get a nice bidding war tonight. Might go as high as £5m.

26. Chris Hayes £2,000,000 (Lancashire Hotpots)
Plays for: South Nutfield XI Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: competent
Age: 17 years old Batting: respectable Concentration: respectable
BT Rating: 9,238 Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Deadline: 24/08/2010 20:06 Fielding: woeful

This person - selling at 8pm might give me an idea

Back