• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Youth Pulls

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Well virtually every one of my YPs to date has been chit and today was no exception.

Gary Parry
TSI = 20 , 17 years, passable form
Has disastrous experience and wretched leadership abilities [Technical]

Stamina: inadequate Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: wretched Passing: poor
Winger: wretched Defending: poor
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: wretched

On the plus side my Youth Squad has gone up to inadequate so hopefully things should be looking up for the future.

My pull was shot as soon his head appear over the parapet.

My 1st team keeper was injured during the cup so decided to see what i would get on a YP as when i had only a solid youth team i managed to get a solid keeper this time when needs most i get a flaming wretched one with TSI of 60
mad.gif

Oh well onwards and upwards.

Rudolph Catarrall

TSI = 50 , 17 years, passable form
Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities

Stamina: poor Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: poor
Winger: poor Defending: weak
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: inadequate

Quality, non? I'm thinking of keeping him though just to boost squad numbers

Just did my YP... crap, crap, crap.

TSI - 60. He was a 19 year old with inadequate scoring... and his days of glory are now clearly behind him, before they'd even started.

sad.gif

Back