• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Youth Pulls

It's that time again. After my two good ones last season I'm expecting nothing.....

The BTR got me interested. The wage quickly quelled that interest. Should have gone for a batsman.

Gregg Finlayson - 17 yo, BT Rating=6,122, Wage=£593
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: feeble Concentration: feeble
Bowling: competent Consistency: competent
Fielding: worthless

Triple Med rubbish for the main team, Franchise pulled a cracker though.

Kennedy McCaig (4580027)

Kennedy is a defensive RH Batsman, and a defensive RFM Bowler. He has worthless leadership skills and worthless experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.

Plays For: BATTIER SHRIMPERS II
Nationality: United States of America
Battrick Rating: 7,010
Wages: £1,157 p/w
Preference: Favours RH Bowlers
Trait: None
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: competent Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: woeful

Main team - not bad

Athar is a steady LH Batsman, and a cautious LFM Bowler. He has worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.

He currently has respectable batting form, respectable bowling form and fresh fitness.

Plays For: Napster's XI
Nationality: Bangladesh
Battrick Rating: 6,692
Wages: £929 p/w
Preference: None
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: worthless
Bowling: respectable Consistency: mediocre

Franchise - mixed

Mathew is a steady RH Batsman, and a destructive RH finger spin Bowler. He has superb leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Nappers 2nd
Nationality: New Zealand
Battrick Rating: 7,015
Wages: £553 p/w
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: mediocre Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: competent

2nd sucessive corker for the Franchise, put this one up for 1m, rather than letting him go on the cheap.

Calum Finlay (4591952)

Calum is a cautious RH Batsman, and a cautious RM Bowler. He has proficient leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: BATTIER SHRIMPERS II
Nationality: Canada
Battrick Rating: 5,196
Wages: £1,128 p/w

A week too late perhaps, but needless to say, i will be enduring some hatred off Napster for this one...

Lenny Mokoena (4592501) Lenny is a cautious RH Batsman, and a steady RM Bowler. He has competent leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: N-Trance shire
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 8,394
Wages: £1,272 p/w

Bowling: respectable Consistency: respectable

Am tempted to keep to train, but am really looking for a MF or F bowler

A week too late perhaps, but needless to say, i will be enduring some hatred off Napster for this one...

Lenny Mokoena (4592501) Lenny is a cautious RH Batsman, and a steady RM Bowler. He has competent leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: N-Trance shire
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 8,394
Wages: £1,272 p/w

Bowling: respectable Consistency: respectable

Am tempted to keep to train, but am really looking for a MF or F bowler

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::

Definitely sell. Prices are waaaay up on last season. I saw a worse player than the one I sold for £500k last season go for over £2.5m. Typically I've had four crap pulls so far.

It seems to be really random though. Only got 750k for my one last week, and haven't had a bite on this week's yet. Yet there are worse ones going for 2m+:unsure:

Christopher Chohan - 17 yo, BT Rating=5,709, Wage=£1,056
A defensive RH batsman and an attacking RFM bowler. He has superb leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: respectable Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless

Listed for 100K, see how it goes.

Half decent at the 6th attempt. Will probably sell.

Franky Mapie (4595188)
Franky is a defensive RH Batsman, and a cautious RM Bowler. He has respectable leadership skills and worthless experience.

Plays For: Shallow and Pedantic CC
Nationality: West Indies
Battrick Rating: 4,609
Wages: £817 p/w

Finally managed to get a YP not fantastic but given my financial predicament it will be on 2 bat 1 WK and I will add a field net ASAP

Darius Stanford - 17 yo, BT Rating=3,654, Wage=£605
An attacking RH batsman and a cautious RM bowler. He has mediocre leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: mediocre Concentration: feeble
Bowling: feeble Consistency: worthless

Back