• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Youth team game off as coaches not paid

His being there would just inflame everyone's anger so it's probably just as well.
I kind of get that but he can't keep hiding. Good job he never had to fight in the trenches with real men.

Apparently Stan and Tom weren't in their seats in the DB yesterday either

I heard today that all of the Southend youth team players (younger age groups) have been released from their contracts. Any truth in that?

I kind of get that but he can't keep hiding. Good job he never had to fight in the trenches with real men.

Tom has been doing the training pitch tour’s don’t know if there was any yesterday

How many trenches have you been in out of interest?

Tom was definitely there yesterday as he took me after the match down stairs to the media room via the Directors Box and when I came out he was standing on the side of the pitch talking to Kevin Maher.:Thumbs up:

I heard today that all of the Southend youth team players (younger age groups) have been released from their contracts. Any truth in that?
If true that might imply the club has decided (or the financial situation has forced it) to re-position the Academy as a Category 4, u17 and above only.

Tom was there with his family and even had time for a chat as Rayleigh CC were the Centre Circle bar for the day. The 12:30 KO didn't help but we still managed 24 of us.

In the warm, drink during the game and no fox s*** to worry about. linking in with RHB thread, some of you should try it. I think i might have a few old school returning for a game or two.

So what? They aren't responsible for 3 points on a Tues or Saturday! I'll say it once to all the moaners "it's the first team who play football in front of the crowds who I pay to watch! Just being honest.Hopfully the others will get paid soon.

None thanks to the brave ones who were.

Just saying that the little s*** Martin hasn't got the b****** to turn up when the going gets tough.
Well he certainly doesn't quit or surrender anything easily....Plus his record is Ron 23 HMRC 0

Even Napoleon or Julius Caesar would be proud of that.

Well he certainly doesn't quit or surrender anything easily....Plus his record is Ron 23 HMRC 0

Even Napoleon or Julius Caesar would be proud of that.

To be fair, Ron has a lot in common with Napoleon.

Lost favour with his supporters
Abdicated in favour of his son
The Old Guard

Back