• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Youth team game off as coaches not paid

I don’t why so many are so willing to cover for all this.

What’s in it financially for them?

The HRMS do hurt you some of the time you cant allways win .I worked for a company that was under paying my tax .After a few years without me knowing this i got a unpaid tax demrnd from them .Even though i told them my company should be liable from the short payed tax .It fell on deaf ears And i was told it was my problem .I am still paying back the missing tax and will be for another 2 years .

The HRMS do hurt you some of the time you cant allways win .I worked for a company that was under paying my tax .After a few years without me knowing this i got a unpaid tax demrnd from them .Even though i told them my company should be liable from the short payed tax .It fell on deaf ears And i was told it was my problem .I am still paying back the missing tax and will be for another 2 years .
Ive had the same in the past. Took me a while to pay it back!

Fail to see the correlation between a handful of people invading the pitch and Ron walking away and getting the ‘team’ back.

Not sure what’s wrong with the team anyway. It’s the club and its finances that’s the problem, not the team.
Yes it's the team as we are missing 4 decent strikers,this would hurt any team.With any of the 2 out of 4 available then we would be just fine! The off pitch stuff dont help but it's not Ron's fault our strikers cant get fit!!

Disgusting.

Had a similar issue. We are all responsible for our own tax. Even PAYE

Anyone know if tomorrow's game is still on?
According to the Echo it is - or at least the coaches aren't striking for it. Might to too early to call off for weather - although I'm sure Boro would appreciate an early heads up

According to the Echo it is - or at least the coaches aren't striking for it. Might to too early to call off for weather - although I'm sure Boro would appreciate an early heads up
game is still on i beleve .

Back