• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You've all seen the screwed up Michael Jackson commissioned paintings, right?

Surely a nail in the coffin for the "he wasn't a nonce" brigade? He wasn't even writing a book.

Perhaps I'm being a bit too kind-hearted on him, but I can't help feeling a lot of his behaviour stemmed from the fact that he was denied a childhood when he was a baby / child himself - which is why he spent so much of his adult life trying to recreate it.

Not so much a nonce as a sad, confused, Peter Pan type.

I think you can understand the whys and wherefores here, or I think I can sort of. There's nothing here that backs up those who've continued to rage against him, what there is, is a clear obsession with Peter Pan, "the boy who never grew up" and I see absolutely nothing wrong with the ones that show this. He's sort of in the "Wendy" role in the two main ones, caring for the Lost Boys, reading to them.

The half naked one, well, it reminds me a lot of Botticelli's Venus, and they're not exactly children are they flying round his head, they're cherubs - so that's imagery of his God like state, and I guess it's the allusion to Venus being the God(ess) of Love and his need to heal/cure/love.

The all conquering power one, well, it's just a bit of egocentricity isn't it? Powerful, King-like, bestowing largesse on others, and the PMJ one on the throne, well, a little strange but he was besotted with his children and - as I'm assuming this is his oldest - the all encompassing feeling at becoming a father, and the child's name anyway are surely the reasoning here. The one I DO find disturbing is the Field one, some of those in it are "really weird".

Oh. My. God.

I love the fact that Shrimperzone is crammed full of lovely people, always looking to seek out the best of others, but I have one question.

Would you let him babysit your kids?

Oh. My. God.

I love the fact that Shrimperzone is crammed full of lovely people, always looking to seek out the best of others, but I have one question.

Of course not, I'm just trying to show a bit of a critique to explain the pcitures.

Oh. My. God.

You mean a man with child like psychological abuse based mental issues most likely deifying children and never wanting to hurt them.. heck no , but any other person got this level of a abuse for their mental issues their psychiatrist would probably come and burn your house down to raise the average intelligence of humanity.

as already stated he just wanted to be a kid , no one helped him , you cant self cure medicate for childhood trauma its IMPOSSIBLE , he really did have that skin changing disease (it was in his autopsy ) and the poor sod needed years in thearpy, never propably identifed himself and went mad .but as he had money many hangers on he was continuiesly used and his whims catered for. The poor sods dead .

You mean a man with child like psychological abuse based mental issues most likely deifying children and never wanting to hurt them.. heck no , but any other person got this level of a abuse for their mental issues their psychiatrist would probably come and burn your house down to raise the average intelligence of humanity.

as already stated he just wanted to be a kid , no one helped him , you cant self cure medicate for childhood trauma its IMPOSSIBLE , he really did have that skin changing disease (it was in his autopsy ) and the poor sod needed years in thearpy, never propably identifed himself and went mad .but as he had money many hangers on he was continuiesly used and his whims catered for. The poor sods dead .

Christ on a bike. Jordy Chandler was able to perfectly describe Jackson's penis to police (no mean feat considering it was about three different colours) and claimed that Jackson amongst other things had repeatedly performed sexual acts on him between the ages of 11 and 13. I won't put a link to the court documents on here but they are available online if you google them. Considering he paid up to $40,000,000 to shut the kid up and the detail this kid clearly knew I would suggest that there was a clear case there and Jackson would have gone to prison for a long, long time. The similarity of the secondary allegations, the outward and open obsession with children and childhood...it doesn't really take Sherlock Holmes, does it? There may be good reasons behind why his mind got so tangled up and the clear mental health issues that prevailed....but ultimately he was a dangerous nonce who bought his way out of prison.....

Christ on a bike. Jordy Chandler was able to perfectly describe Jackson's penis to police (no mean feat considering it was about three different colours) and claimed that Jackson amongst other things had repeatedly performed sexual acts on him between the ages of 11 and 13. I won't put a link to the court documents on here but they are available online if you google them. Considering he paid up to $40,000,000 to shut the kid up and the detail this kid clearly knew I would suggest that there was a clear case there and Jackson would have gone to prison for a long, long time. The similarity of the secondary allegations, the outward and open obsession with children and childhood...it doesn't really take Sherlock Holmes, does it? There may be good reasons behind why his mind got so tangled up and the clear mental health issues that prevailed....but ultimately he was a dangerous nonce who bought his way out of prison.....

With a mental illness chuckles , if we have a guy who's constantly committing GBH becuase he has an over sized adrenal gland (and its a real medical condition i worked with someone with this who needed daily medication) you'd treat him. Now if someone had the bright idea to remove the mad one (and no im not a fan ) and get him treated at the first sign we wouldnt have all this .. oh but wait we cant see issues of teh mind there for its scarey for us isnt oh no woe what shall we do .
Wait hang on you declare his a mental patient in waiting yet you thing prison is teh best place for him hmm intresting school of though , broken legs well save time and space add them to slaughter houses... oh wait no only if their criminals oh wait , a deliberate act under the law states that a person has deliberately by act and of their own volition committed a crime , but if they are found to be not of sound and reasonable mind they are removed to psychiatric facilities.

You obviously had more inside information to know that things actually occurred that warranted jail time and not only that but the working understand of another human beings mind with out ever meeting them .
Lastly i dont trust fictional characters to make deductions for me but that must be how you got your insight in to the full details of every person involved in this over the years .

Two things about the money 1) Record companies and the money makers didnt want their cash cow going belly up proven or unproven and 2) Its called American justice you have the most money you win (in or outside court).

Last edited:
With a mental illness chuckles , if we have a guy who's constantly committing GBH becuase he has an over sized adrenal gland (and its a real medical condition i worked with someone with this who needed daily medication) you'd treat him. Now if someone had the bright idea to remove the mad one (and no im not a fan ) and get him treated at the first sign we wouldnt have all this .. oh but wait we cant see issues of teh mind there for its scarey for us isnt oh no woe what shall we do .
Wait hang on you declare his a mental patient in waiting yet you thing prison is teh best place for him hmm intresting school of though , broken legs well save time and space add them to slaughter houses... oh wait no only if their criminals oh wait , a deliberate act under the law states that a person has deliberately by act and of their own volition committed a crime , but if they are found to be not of sound and reasonable mind they are removed to psychiatric facilities.

You obviously had more inside information to know that things actually occurred that warranted jail time and not only that but the working understand of another human beings mind with out ever meeting them .
Lastly i dont trust fictional characters to make deductions for me but that must be how you got your insight in to the full details of every person involved in this over the years .

Two things about the money 1) Record companies and the money makers didnt want their cash cow going belly up proven or unproven and 2) Its called American justice you have the most money you win (in or outside court).

All I actually stated in my post were the elements of the case against Jackson stated in the original court document and I suggested that these appear to have some substance beyond frivilous allegation. A mentally ill man he may have been and for good reason but when that mental illness spills over into making him a danger to children then yes, I think people like that need to be removed from society, be it to a prison or secure mental unit regardless of how much money they or their record company have. Not exactly controversial Osy....

Last edited:
All I actually stated in my post were the elements of the case against Jackson stated in the original court document and I suggested that these appear to have some substance beyond frivilous allegation. Having studied psychology at degree and post-graduate level I can grasp the facile nature of what you're trying to dress up in your usual faux-intellectual babble, I just happen to disagree. A mentally ill man he may have been and for good reason but when that mental illness spills over into making him a danger to children then yes, I think people like that need to be removed from society, be it to a prison or secure mental unit regardless of how much money they or their record company have. Not exactly controversial Osy....

Lemsip does terrible things to a mind , not already wired in correctly.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the treatment however as you state he was clearly a mentally disturbed individual who was failed and became a danger like others with the same or similar condition's , and as most have trial him by media (and again i state im not an MJ fan here), it just seems ridiculous to plod this out and Mr JAckson should be confined to psychology case studies.

Lemsip does terrible things to a mind , not already wired in correctly.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the treatment however as you state he was clearly a mentally disturbed individual who was failed and became a danger like others with the same or similar condition's , and as most have trial him by media (and again i state im not an MJ fan here), it just seems ridiculous to plod this out and Mr JAckson should be confined to psychology case studies.

As I state he was clearly a fiddler

I thought this was about the art work! The other stuff has all been done to death surely?

Oh. My. God.

If you were looking for a large cash payout whatever the consequences perhaps you might.

Back