• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zak Brunt

Brunt contributed three assists within the eleven goals we scored between him signing and his loan ending on 3rd January: Murphy scored from his corner against Dover before he slipped Jack Bridge through with an excellent pass on the edge of the penalty area against the same opposition, and then his short free-kick was converted by Sam Dalby for what turned out to be the crucial second goal away at Altrincham.
Thanks for the correction. I didn't see the Altrincham game and was watching the Dover match from a hospitality box where there was a lot of, let's say, distraction.

Hi all,

Sorry I haven’t been on for a while but we had to let the club announce that Zak had left before we did, purely as a matter of respect.

Zak and the family want you to know how grateful we are to you the supporters. The welcome, the patience and positivity virtually all of you showed was very classy.

Zak will forever have a place in his heart for you all. He was a 19 year old kid a long way from home and each one of you played a massive part in helping him settle in.

Thank you ?

Hi all,

Sorry I haven’t been on for a while but we had to let the club announce that Zak had left before we did, purely as a matter of respect.

Zak and the family want you to know how grateful we are to you the supporters. The welcome, the patience and positivity virtually all of you showed was very classy.

Zak will forever have a place in his heart for you all. He was a 19 year old kid a long way from home and each one of you played a massive part in helping him settle in.

Thank you ?
Zak has been a credit on and off the pitch and will be missed but we wish him the very best in his career. Always a blue ... both of you!!

Hi all,

Thank you ?
Anybody that joins the shrimpers (especially when we're having a tough time of it) and gives 100% when wearing the shirt, will always gain our respect. He's a talented young lad and I hope he has a long and successful career.

Hi all,

Thank you ?
He deserved all of the good vibes he felt and we all wish him the very best in his future career. To be a real Blues supporter you have to be a bit of a dreamer so I am looking forward to him returning to us either on loan, or, on a permanent basis, and, definitely at two or three levels higher than his first spell with us.
We do love him but would prefer he does not score against us while he is with Notts County!

Back